My JH-3 #024 could go on sale soon..

Updated
guscrown
Hey everyone, A few months ago I sold my JH-2 to a guy I met through eBay. This dude was from South Cali and he picked it up personally, which was great because I didn't pay any eBay and paypal fees. I'm considering selling my JH-3 this time, not for the same reasons as before; this time I want to invest the money in equipment for recording music (MIDI Keyboard, Steve Vai guitar, maybe an Axe-Fx Ultra, etc, etc) What I want to know (since you guys have all the experience), how good idea is to sell this guitar currently? I have no idea what the price is, but since it cost me more than the JH-2, and that one sold for $4,100 US, I'm expecting this one to go above $5,000 US. Anyone can give me their opinion on this scheme of mine?
guscrown

Anyone interested in it in the $4300-$4400 range?

Red&Die

Anyone interested in it in the $4300-$4400 range?

Not for me....

Even I own the JH-1 & JH-2 now, JH-3 will be good to compete my collection.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Guitarslingerans

Had a dream I got an IC last night. :lol I have no idea why.

-Ans-

Ozzfun

Of course it's that way to you; you're the one selling the guitar.

But people who may be interested in buying your guitar might also see the importance of owning an original COA, and you won't be able to change their minds about that.

Personally, for a guitar like there where there are so many indicators of authenticity, I wouldn't care if I got a good price and it wasn't there. But I certainly would pay more if it was there. I paid more than normal for my Ouija because it had all of the hangtags, coa, etc. It was worth it to me.

guscrown

Anyone still interested in it? I'm willing to go down to $3950.00 for anyone inside the US, maybe even a little less for someone in south California.

Send me a PM if you want to talk.

guscrown

At least I'm not the only one without a COA. :p

vdubs75

That is #64 btw....you can see it in the pictures. If this is still the same owner and sells it for $4K, he'll make a great cut. #64 was sold on ebay in 2001 for $1,510! That was pretty much the lowest price I ever saw for a JH-3.

Guitarslingerans

That is #64 btw....you can see it in the pictures. If this is still the same owner and sells it for $4K, he'll make a great cut. #64 was sold on ebay in 2001 for $1,510! That was pretty much the lowest price I ever saw for a JH-3.

Do you remember who the seller was? I could SWEAR my JH3 I traded off in late 2000/early 2001 was number 64 as well. I wonder if that's my old JH3.

-A-

vdubs75

I believe the seller was located in Raleigh, NC. BTW, #35 sold for $1650 in 1999.

Fade To Black 1985

I believe the seller was located in Raleigh, NC. BTW, #35 sold for $1650 in 1999.

Do you've got a whole system where you keep this information :D

Ozzfun

But gus paid double that in the same year!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread