jon donais model

Updated
blistered earth
who thinks this guitar is amazing and who cant afford it and would like to see a 400 or even a 200 ltd and who wants it to start coming in white
garyjfoster

do people actually like shadows fall

Velt017

do people actually like shadows fall

Shadows Fall is probably one of my current favorite bands... I'm just kind of waiting for record stores to open up so I can go pick up the new album today.

fuzzymuffler

:rollin

tyvan

do people even like max cavalera?

garyjfoster

yeah...a hell of alot more than shadows fall thats for sure

Curt Daddy

I kinda dig shadows fall.

but not as much as anything Max Cavalera has ever done...

garyjfoster

im more old school than you...thats why...im not saying they are bad players at all...just nothing grabs me from them..

Curt Daddy

im more old school than you...thats why...im not saying they are bad players at all...just nothing grabs me from them..

you're older than me, that's for sure. :lol

i'm only 17.

and I don't think they're bad players obviously but I still have to say...

Max Cavalera > Jon Donais

garyjfoster

i dont know man just everything from bands now adays sounds the same.....im more into the european metal and more of the older bands...i think the guitars players are good though

Gazmonster

i dont know man just everything from bands now adays sounds the same.....im more into the european metal and more of the older bands...i think the guitars players are good though

+1
:)

Curt Daddy

yea. gotta agree there.

garyjfoster

im 33 so i grew up on metallica before they blew up and megadeth..and all the oldschool bands,,,,i listen to bands now...and i hate the vocals and it goes fucking no where..... is it just me..or is it becoming really sad

Curt Daddy

im 33 so i grew up on metallica before they blew up and megadeth..and all the oldschool bands,,,,i listen to bands now...and i hate the vocals and it goes fucking no where..... is it just me..or is it becoming really sad

to be honest, I wish I was born early enough to say I grew up listening to bands like that before they got big. :lol

Powerslave

+1 i feel old and bitter but it is true.

blistered earth

yo the arguing isn't helping

i just think that they need budget models of some of the new sigs

PS yes i like shadows fall there one of my influences for even picking up a guitar

Curt Daddy

^ and you are a dick for posting those pictures. hello GAS... nice to see you again.... :lol

garyjfoster

yeah i picked up a guitar in 1986 ....twisted sister was my first album in 1983 i think...but i picked up the guitar when i head metallica in 1986...i wanted an explorer but ofcourse i didnt get one when i first started...i got a dean strat...which probably weighed a ton..lol....i got a master of puppets book and the rest is history...by the time i was 16 i was jamming with pros...i lived and breathed guitar...i was influenced early by metallica ,megadeth,testament,iron maiden,anthrax,slayer,twisted sister,,,then it changed when i got to the age of 16..which was 1992 and it was all about sepultura... but hey if your influenced by shadows fall then thats cool...at least something inspired you to play...without guitar i feel life is meaningless

garyjfoster

thats cool

garyjfoster

just listened to a little bit of it...very good....they could be the new testament

jsp

I wouldn't mind owning a JD-600, but not for $900+.

Velt017

I wouldn't mind owning a JD-600, but not for $900+.

They seem to be priced pretty well IMO for what they are. Most guitars with the 81/85 combo (in whatever configuration), a flame maple top, and an ebony board are going to be around $1000 for an import new. You also have to remember that with a signature model you are also paying for the royalties, so factor that in as well.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread