LTD RA-600 Rob Arnold sig

Updated
Chester73
Anyone tried one of these?
Curt Daddy

I have. what do you want to know about it?

MyApocalypse

I have. what do you want to know about it?

WTF! PICS!!!!

Curt Daddy

dude, he asked if anyone has tried one. :lol

and I said I have. meaning I have tried it. not that I own it, although I wish I had one.

I spent a good couple of hours with one at my local store. :lol

MyApocalypse

dude, he asked if anyone has tried one. :lol

and I said I have. meaning I have tried it. not that I own it, although I wish I had one.

I spent a good couple of hours with one at my local store. :lol

Reading fast ftl. :o

Curt Daddy

:lol yea. the guitar was amazing. I didn't have the 1,050 at the time and someone bought it about a week after I first played it.

this local store is weird... they are an official fender and michael kelly dealer, but they buy random guitars from other stores then sell them again. I wish they would just start dealing ESP's. :lol and gibsons, i'd be spending alot of time there.

Chester73

Cheers for the reply, I think it looks cool, I believe it's 24.75 scale, I'm used to 25.5, and have never played anything different! How did it play? It has modding potential, although some might consider modifing a signature guitar as sacrilege!!

Curt Daddy

it played amazing and yea, it's a 24.75 scale. but that's not hard to get used to, IMO.

of all LTD signatures I played that one seemed to play the smoothest of course that would have something to do with the neck finish and the fact that i'm used to super strat shapes more than anything. :lol

Arkus

I've been looking at this sig lately too... very tempting it is. Digging the super strat-ness of it as well. Thanks for the info Curt!

Dan H.

Instead of making a new thread i am bumping this one

Guitar guitar is clearing stock and the RA-600 is £689. (saving £410 apparently)

MXR ZW chorus - £69
ltd screaming skull - £599
ltd PH-600 - £799
Fender playboy strat - £11,999 (saving £8000) :lol

mbm88

I would pick one up in a heartbeat if they were 25.5. I really dig the position of the knob and single EMG setup.

jaymerfortune

my buddy has one, he got it for a pretty cheap off of ebay, it's a pretty solid guitar, one of the the nicer LTD's that i have gotten to play. i wouldn't mind owning one but there are quite a few other guitars that i want to purchase more.

Post to Thread