Black Truckster (Limited Run)??

Updated
stuartd
Just got word from a dealer that this is a limited run of 100 only...all sold to dealers already?! He did say it was about the same price as the grey one though. :mad:
diadorastriker

It doesn't say anything about it on the press release. Maybe he's confusing it w/ the iron cross.

stuartd

I know, it seems strange. They sold me a Ouija and at first I though they were getting confused with that, but he mentioned the 'grey' one!!??

creativename11

It doesn't say anything about it on the press release. Maybe he's confusing it w/ the iron cross.

This.

load more replies (1 of 1)
garyjfoster

is it worth getting that guitar...i played the gray ltd when it came out...and wasnt really impressed...and i love hetfield...too bad i sold my gynch 4 years ago

stuartd

yeah i know it might be a bit of talk...

At first he emailed me back saying he couldn't get me one at all, and then when i rang to make sure he wasn't confusing it with something else he was adamant they had all gone.

After a bit of moaning he said he would make a few more calls and said only two left. I just panicked and ordered!

Haakenstad

:lol

Scaramanga

Just got word from a dealer that this is a limited run of 100 only...all sold to dealers already?!

He did say it was about the same price as the grey one though.

:mad:

Sounds like bullshit! As far as I know its not even shipped to dealers yet!
But in case, I will get one as soon as it hits my local dealer :lol

Dark Alone

I'll be honest... I kinda want a Black Truckster. I liked Pus' gray one a lot. Sounded thick as hell. But it all comes back to price.

Justinschut

The Blackster looks way better than the Truckster imo

ESP

Not limited.

Dark Alone

Not limited.

Like the mod's affections. :hat

stuartd

Not limited.

I've been shafted!! On the invoice they even had the audacity to state "limited edition"

But never mind i've always wanted the black version anyway.

BroKV

or gayness

Pushead

I'm not all that fond of the black one, but then again I wasn't that fond of the gray one when it came out, and I've ended up owning two of them, so...

Dark Alone

How much did that gray LTD fetch again?

Pushead

$530. :(

I should have kept it and sent it to Bill to do something cool with.

Dark Alone

Honestly, part of me is sad I didn't go for it.

BroKV

Once you go black...............

OBSERVER

I'd have to black out the hardware.

Once you go black...............
That is true for me. Every single guitar I own is black. Trying hard to break the habit.

ESP

It may have been the original intention, but current status = not limited.

Curt Daddy

with the prices supposedly being around the same as the grey version, you'd think if it were going to be limited it would be somewhat more expensive.

Post to Thread