new black trucker!!!

Updated
tyvan
Its finally been made, couple of people on here were saying that would be sick, and it is, much better than grey, thoughts and opinions??
Mark K.

a black trucker?

Leth

Pictures???
Source???

Leth

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Leth

Fuck Just checked main website and there is indeed black trucksters for release fall 09

sweet

Really like the black one but hate the grey one.

Fade To Black 1985

So what are the prices of a new grey Truckster (both ESP and Ltd)?

tyvan

So what are the prices of a new grey Truckster (both ESP and Ltd)?

do u mean black?
im thinking the same as the grey one (hopefully), man i really want one haha

load more replies (1 of 1)
Monologous

Wow, I didn't think James wanted them to release it to the public in black.

Gwedo

me neither, ...............tempting but dont like the LTD we have in here too much. Would like to know how much better the ESP version is as i havent tried an ESP truckster

Fade To Black 1985

Yeah, that Ltd looks a lot different then that ESP...

Borked Bob

do want

sean106OCD

meh......I like the real gray one with the old style horn. JMO

JaymzFan

I'm totally getting the black ESP one. My grey one is ltd and i wanted an ESP :)

Ozwepaie

I like the grey better. But do agree, the black would look better w/ an ebony board.

Saiko

Alright, so what new guitar is James about to bring out to replace this one on stage? We know he usually stops using a guitar a short time after it becomes a sig model and he promotes it for a while. Thats why he switched to the Black Truckster in the first place. He much prefers the Grey Truckster but quit using it so he;d have something unique, hence the Black one.

MarkUK

How do you know he prefers the grey one????

emg32

Not sure which one he prefers. I do know that the grey Truckster was James's creation he made from a Standard ESP Eclipse and ESP just copied it for a signature guitar. The black version is just something ESP came up with and gave James as a present. James has been playing the grey Truckster more lately than he has in the last year or so.

Saiko

He used it and his original Gibson Iron Cross to record the majority of Death Magnetic because they are two of his favorite guitars. Also, he loved the way the Truckster sounded when it was a normal Eclipse which is why he made it into the Truckster in the first place, because it was one of his favorite guitars and he wanted to personalize it. This is also the reason why he used the grey Truckster to let them sample for Guitar Hero: Metallica. Plus, now that the black Truckster is coming out as a sig model, I bet we start seeing the original more again.

He only started using the black Truckster live because he wanted to have something different and it looked cool. Plus it had the "new toy" effect so he wanted to play with it naturally so he started using it live so he could get some use out of it. Hetfield has been doing this for years when he gets a new guitar. He obviously likes the black one but it seems that his favorite of the two is the grey one. Of course this is speculation but it makes sense and it could be that he likes the black finish more but thinks the grey one sounds better.

blistered earth

finally

sean106OCD

Plus it had the "new toy" effect so he wanted to play with it naturally so he started using it live so he could get some use out of it. Hetfield has been doing this for years when he gets a new guitar.

This.

Post to Thread