So I checked out the ESP Quija today...some thoughts

Updated
sean106OCD
So i was in the Music Zoo in Queens today for a set up on my MXII-CTM before our first gig in the shity and they got the Black ESP Quija. So first thoughts were...wow......KH-20. Meaning it had amazing attention to detail, reminded me of the KH-20; in that the inlays had the sweet mirror inlays or what ever you call them and the clear coat over the raw neck. Now yeah I guess if you like a raw neck, then phail. But it really looked just like another version of the KH-20 so I kinda can see the price tag. I looked sick and the frets and board were so smooth and so easy to play on. Did not play it through and amp, so no tone review. But man that thing is sick. Too bad it was not white. As you have already seen, had the KH-Quija on the case and had the COA signed by the Kirkz and ESP screened on the inside of the case. But man when IMO when ESP does go balls out on a new sig, (yes the price sux) they spare no detail.....hence why i am so psyched to see how my ESP IC is gonna be(which the latest is mine is coming in July). If you are a Kirkz fanboi...and got the loot....I say go for it....but the white one from pix look better IMO. Overall sick fucking axe. Just wonder what she sounds like, which if it is like the KH-20.....then will sound great IMO. A keeper IMO if you plan to hold onto it for a while....obviously with the economy and everyone bitching about the price tags.....the new Met sigs wont are NOT investment products. Pure tone/recording and fanboy guitars.
nabeel

I have to check out Music Zoo when I'm in Queens next.... I just picked up a KH-2 for about 1000, from 1995 so I'm happy with that... might go all mummy on it.

Were they pricing it for retail? Do they negotiate on price there?

sean106OCD

I dunno but they are pretty good on prices. But I stick to Angelo Galloo in LI for the lowest prices. Jon and Sean are mad cool at the Music Zoo. Usually they an work out a deal unless Tommy the owner sets the price etc. Example they have had a sick Jackson MII-Like axe that has been there fore eons and it never has sold, as the price is so high. But they have a Fuckster, KH Vintage, KH 202, Lynch skulls and cross bones and some others.

Gwedo

I saw the White and Black at the London International Music Show, only got close to the Black but the inlays are cool. Really think its alot of money for what it is thou, the Iron cross below it was much nicer >:)

Post to Thread