Iron Cross

Updated
hammett3
hi,anyone know when the iron cross is coming out? i have noticed the Ouija guitars are out,i am exited to see if the IC really is worth over 10,000$ :)
sean106OCD

Iron Crosses are trickling in now to Nashville guitars for more relcing. Expected customer customer delivery dates, June/July.

TALLICA

Iron Crosses are trickling in now to Nashville guitars for more relcing. Expected customer customer delivery dates, June/July.

Dude, I wasn't aware that NashVille guitars was involved in any type of relicing process. Not that I'm a know-it-all or anything but...... Could you may have been thinking Nash Guitars?? In Washington State???

load more replies (1 of 1)
diadorastriker

Angelo Gallo already sold one.

sean106OCD

Angelo Gallo already sold one.

Yeah to me.

load more replies (1 of 1)
hammett3

alright,thanks for answers :) but IMO i think the IC and the ouija guitar are WAY overpriced! no normal person can afford it..over 10,000$(?) is just to much.

Robert Z.

They aren't going for even close to that price. The stores are listing them at that price, but they are selling for around 6-7. I got my quija for 6, not sure about the iron cross though.

Gwedo

None out in the UK yet, i ask the supplier and they go "due at the end of the month" all the time.

Which that is i dont know lol

diadorastriker

You really needed it Sean didn't you.

stbailey05

Mundt Music in Longview, Texas is the best music store period! They represented ESP at OZZFEST 2008 and those guys were cool as hell. They have a load of cool ESP's and other brands as well. They have GREAT prices that match or beat anywhere on the internet and the guys that work there are just fun to be around. I won't buy my gear from anyone else. Look them up.

Post to Thread