JH-2 questions....

Updated
TALLICA
Is there anyone out there... specifically on the east coast or the south that owns a JH-2? I just recently purchased #084 and it came from NJ and the saddles on the bridge and intonation screws on the bridge have a fair amount of rust on them. Any input at all would be welcomed. Anyone with any input on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Muchas Gracias!!! :D
sk3tch3dx

haha i meant i didn't see any rust on the bridge ... totally fair, if it's not already a hustle

TALLICA

haha i meant i didn't see any rust on the bridge ... totally fair, if it's not already a hustle

Yeah, it's hard to see in the pictures provided in the original auction. Trust me, in person, it's definitely there. Seller says, he won't reimburse for the rust on the bridge as it wasn't there when it left him. I call BULLSHIT!!!! For fucksake!! It's about a $4.00 part!

Peter m.

Don't buy a guitar from jcfi 

Brought a Gibson les Paul last year .got headstock broken on its journey to the uk  John was helpful at first and sympathetic and told me to take it to the repaires .months and £220l later he won't answer my emails  and basically doesn't want to know  so it's buyer beware!!! 

Avoid this seller as he is a fraud!!!!!

Dmc83

Is any JH2 for sale ?

Kelstein J.

Pretty cool. Loved it.

Post to Thread