JH-2 questions....

Updated
TALLICA
Is there anyone out there... specifically on the east coast or the south that owns a JH-2? I just recently purchased #084 and it came from NJ and the saddles on the bridge and intonation screws on the bridge have a fair amount of rust on them. Any input at all would be welcomed. Anyone with any input on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Muchas Gracias!!! :D
Metlupass2

Where do you live? FYI....USPS isn't going to give you shit for a claim especially unless he had them pack it themselves. If he packed it himself and had insurance on it I think it still doesn't mean shit because they have to "properly" or rape up the ass price, pack it themselves.

TALLICA

Where do you live? FYI....USPS isn't going to give you shit for a claim especially unless he had them pack it themselves. If he packed it himself and had insurance on it I think it still doesn't mean shit because they have to "properly" or rape up the ass price, pack it themselves.

I live in Boise, Idaho.

Based on the packing of this package the USPS had nothing to do with packaging it. I know that even though the seller says he insured it it won't mean shit anyway. As I still have not received the claim forms and data that he said he would mail last Tuesday in order for me to open a claim with the USPS.

TALLICA

F

load more replies (1 of 1)
frantic77

what a fucking scammer.i know for sure he is reading this thread

TALLICA

what a fucking scammer.i know for sure he is reading this thread

How do you know this Frantic?

Guitarslingerans

So the question then becomes...why are you waiting for him to do anything? File a dispute with paypal NOW and get the process started because if you wait TOO Long, that option will dissapear.

-Ans-

Guitarslingerans

Esp.

frantic77

he told me that while i was in contact with him
he saw my thread here .
you know i was doing the same thing
i asked some help on this forum right after i got that grynch

Guitarslingerans

Here are a few facts to keep in consideration as well.

A. The longer you wait, the less likely you are to get money back.

B. USPS has a $500.00 ceiling on the amount of insurance you can give buy for packages. (The last time I shipped a guitar and amp, this was the case.)

C. Filing a dispute with PayPal is easy, it takes the away the power of the seller to deny your refund for his own stupid reasons, and furthermore, he has no say in the matter. You file the dispute, PayPal will review based on your evidence and if so, escalate it to a claim or whatever, then more than likely, refund your money completely, and you'll have to return the guitar.

Again though, the longer you wait, the closer you get to PayPal's cut off on disputing this. I'd hurry up since the seller is obviously not coming through on his end, and is clearly less than willing to participate in resolving this issue with you, and file a dispute with PayPal regarding this transaction. It is your best bet to be compensated in full right now.

-Ans-

TALLICA

he told me that while i was in contact with him
he saw my thread here .
you know i was doing the same thing
i asked some help on this forum right after i got that grynch

Obviously, he was of no help to you?
So what happened Frantic??? Did you get the grynch repaired or leave it in the state that you received it in?

Here are a few facts to keep in consideration as well.

A. The longer you wait, the less likely you are to get money back.

B. USPS has a $500.00 ceiling on the amount of insurance you can give buy for packages. (The last time I shipped a guitar and amp, this was the case.)

C. Filing a dispute with PayPal is easy, it takes the away the power of the seller to deny your refund for his own stupid reasons, and furthermore, he has no say in the matter. You file the dispute, PayPal will review based on your evidence and if so, escalate it to a claim or whatever, then more than likely, refund your money completely, and you'll have to return the guitar.

Again though, the longer you wait, the closer you get to PayPal's cut off on disputing this. I'd hurry up since the seller is obviously not coming through on his end, and is clearly less than willing to participate in resolving this issue with you, and file a dispute with PayPal regarding this transaction. It is your best bet to be compensated in full right now.

-Ans-

Ans,
I've been to the USPS site and you can insure shippments for up to $5000.00 which this seller did indicate he had done. It would not surprise me if he didn't though.

I will file a dispute with PayPal. The only problem is....I only paid a small deposit amount - $550.00 through PayPal. The rest was paid for in the form of a bank check generated by my bank and mailed by my bank to this sellers address. Am I fucked? Or do you think that PayPal will help me out with the total price as long as I supply a copy of the cancelled check which indicated in the comments section of the check "Final Payment for ESP JH-2".

I'm at work right now so I can't contact PayPal unless I can do it via the internet. Thanks for your input Ans!!!! I really appreciate it.

I'm going to get the repair estimate for the guitar and will take the guitar to my local post office and start the claim process.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Pushead

Talk to your bank. Explain the situation and see if they can find a way to reverse the payment. If he deposited it into an account, the banks might be able to do something.

Metlupass2

I would venture to say you're screwed with getting your money back since you paid with a check unless you can cancel it somehow but it's probably already been cashed.

Dark Alone

Take the guitar to a shop, get an estimate on all repairs, then tell the seller what the cost will be. Have him PayPal you the money in advance. If he doesn't, then you'll know he's a douchbag. But don't spend your money first and hope he reimburses you. Because I think we all know that likely won't happen.

BroKV

Take the guitar to a shop, get an estimate on all repairs, then tell the seller what the cost will be. Have him PayPal you the money in advance. If he doesn't, then you'll know he's a douchbag. But don't spend your money first and hope he reimburses you. Because I think we all know that likely won't happen.

This

TALLICA

Thanks DA! Dam good idea! The estimate is in the works and should be ready today. I guess I'll keep the ol' PayPal account open for a little bit longer then. I already pretty much know he's a douchebag. I'm just hoping he is a douchebag that will pay me!! Wish me luck and thanks again for your input!

Stan

JEDMO

Holy sh!t...sorry you got ripped man. JCFI use to cause all kinds of shit on this forum. I remember he would post esp's or ltd's on ebay saying they were esp's trying to rip people off. He onces listed an LTD DV8-R on ebay for over $1500, and did not mention anywhere on his listing that it was a DV8-R...stated i was a DV8 which is only designated for the ESP version...I remember emailing some of his bidders back in the day to warn them about him, I remember when i started doing that, he started making his auctions private...what a shady fvcker!!!

Red&Die

I was interested in JCFI's guitars on e-bay, but after he asked me to pay by bank wire...I will never think about it...

frantic77

don't forget he sent me a completly different guitar
#73 isn't #71
and mine was all beaten up

Dissident

Why haven't you left this parasite negative feedback? There are more potential victims out there, do them a favor and let them know of your experience! I hope you end up writing a killer record with that guitar and that piece of trash ends up on the side of a street playing jingles on a squier for change.

frantic77

that was my first ebay transaction,if i have left a negative feedback ...you know the rest

sk3tch3dx

explain, if you can ^^

TALLICA

Yeah, no rust on the back of the guitar. Just a good amount of rust on the bridge. Not a huge deal, but if I were selling a guitar with issues on ebay, I would be sure to include all issues both in pictures and in writing. That seems fair don't it?

Post to Thread