truckster

I've ordered Ouija black and white and IC. Still didn't get'em

Joelamoule

I've ordered Ouija black and white and IC. Still didn't get'em

Lottery winner ????? :rollin

frantic77

no

Robert Z.

I am new to the boards. I just got registered to post. I ordered a Black Quija from a store outside of Philadelphia and they told me today that it should be in tomorrow or Thursday. I will post pics as soon as I get it. I'm pumped because this is the guitar that I've wanted since I started playing about 10 years ago. I know you guys think it's way overpriced, and I'm not going to totally disagree, but I want it that bad. If I had some more patience, I would have waited for an original one to become available, but I'm not.

carbons2k

I played one at my local GC last night... What a Hunk of shit! for starters the graphic was silver not white. There was a few blemishes around the Floyd rose route, and where the #'s go into the toggle switch. The decal didnt follow on the pickup rings either. so in the middle of the letters or numbers you see a black line from the pick up ring.. thats poor quality right there. The one good thing they did was pait the graphic on... The neck felt fatter than a normal KH-2 and just in general felt like shit. For $1400 your getting ripped. Save your $ and try to find a use KH-2 for abotu the same money and buy the decal from strength. Eh just my 2 cents...

frantic77

maybe he is referring to the ESP one

Robert Z.

maybe he is referring to the ESP one

Yeah, the ESP one. And, I hope the quality is better than that.

load more replies (1 of 1)
.:st.anger:.

love it but haven't ordered it...going to be paying for a wedding first :)

nabeel

If I can find a decent KH2, I'm probably gonna ebay my ouija, worst case, I'll have both. I'd like to get a kh2 to relic up though

Robert Z.

I just got a call and it came in. I can't get there till Friday afternoon. I live two hours away. Is there a word for how I'm feeling right now?

Brian

I just got a call and it came in. I can't get there till Friday afternoon. I live two hours away. Is there a word for how I'm feeling right now?

Anxious ;)

Rich

can't wait to see pics of it
congrats

Post to Thread