LTD Ouija - Supreme Hi-Res Pics

Updated
LTD Ouija - Supreme Hi-Res Pics
Not mine, but hey....Great Pics!! LTD Ouija Hi-Res
Mr Walley

That one is nice, the one I've seen at my local SamAsh has ink runs on the letters.

Paul 777

I had 2 JH-600's.

The first was supreme, the second was shoddy....

(Probably finished on the night shift!!)

:rollin

load more replies (1 of 1)
Gwedo

Looks good, definetly looks higher end than most ltds i have seen.

Plus you get a case which adds $1000 clearly :p

Fade To Black 1985

Pics?

kirk is the best

They are small :mad:

load more replies (1 of 1)
sean106OCD

FYI Pluggolacola
Angelo Gallo has two: $1300 with Case. Tell em Seany told ya. ;)

No I don't work for him, just he always has lower prices than anyone and the same silly ESP awards, plaques etc that DCGL has. So they must be doing something right. Jose the VP was in there last week with their rep.

diadorastriker

WE go to the same place sean, yea good deals aplenty. I know why the Vp was there.

StevePooch

How do the LTD Oujia's sound? An old friend of mine has 2 of the original KH-2 Oujia's from the 90's and I always thought they sounded a bit muddier than a normal KH2. I figured it may be because of the plastic covers over the pickups. A former ESP endorser who used to have his own signature series with ESP once agreed with me that they were a little muddy sounding, so I know it wasn't just me. Just lookin for a little feedback. Thanks.

nabeel

To my ears, they sound virtual identical to my KH2, a bit brighter maybe. Can't tell about the neck, since they are different pickups, but the bridge, it sounds just a little brighter

Post to Thread