ESP Truckster – scratch in binding

Updated
fr8train
I´m not shure if I am paranoid, but there are two scratches in the neck-binding of my ESP Truckster. Both are at the position of these black dot-inlays on the 12th and 14th fret. Do you guys have it also seen on your guitars?
Justinschut

oh snap, looks like the entire binding is about to come off... I'd see if you can get a replacement man..

TALLICA

oh snap, looks like the entire binding is about to come off... I'd see if you can get a replacement man..

No here's what ya do..okay. Take some really course sand paper to it. Scrub like a mother trucker on it for about 2-3 days. If they're still there after that repeat step 1. Eventually they'll go away, or you'll end up, like Justin said, need to get a replacement". Or you could send it back to ESP, I'm sure they'd get right on it!

BroKV

I´m not shure if I am paranoid, but there are two scratches in the neck-binding of my ESP Truckster. Both are at the position of these black dot-inlays on the 12th and 14th fret. Do you guys have it also seen on your guitars?

Did you buy it new?

fr8train

I bought it new, but I think I have to visit a psychologist!

Pushead

Its just something that happens. It's not a structural problem or anything that will cause problems. If it's a visual flaw that you can't live with, take the guitar back.

BroKV

I would think that it would be under warranty since it hasn't changed hands.

metallifuk86

yeah- could also be that its just a visual flaw- i'd be more concerned with how dingy your frets look

Post to Thread