CUSTOM LTD 256 Iron Cross

Updated
thejesterrace666
hey guys im not new to the site but this is the first time i have posted to the esp forums just thought id go ahead and add my own pictures of my own Iron cross that i made myself...but i went ahead and did somethings different instead of the ESP Iron Cross...i first went chrome instead of gold, i changed out the pickup rings to chrome instead of that ugly ass cream looking pickup rings..then the chrome strips i bought from my local shucks auto supply..its supposed to be chrome striping for you car/truck or whatever...and then the iron cross was made for me by sharp concepts took about 2 weeks but it was so worth it...they did a fuckin awesome job...and last is the mikes hard lime bottle caps....i was going to just put on chrome knobs because i thought the knobs were also fugly and then i looked on the ground around my room and found some mikes bottle caps and used some clear glue and layed them on top of the knobs that were already on the guitar ...i was going to change them pick ups to the new emg chromes that emg released this year but i actually like the way these sounds...so here ya go with the pictures enjoy
ice7400

Small Pic = PHAIL

Big Pic = WIN

:D

:hat:hat:hat

thejesterrace666

well they kept on rejecting my picture size, the original ones i took where way to big since i use a 550 dollar rebel xt canon digital camera...here is another picture to satisfy you

Dilzdo21

funniest thing ever is that guitar is 300 and the iron cross is 10k and there pretty much the same guitar LOLOLOLOLOL

thejesterrace666

funniest thing ever is that guitar is 300 and the iron cross is 10k and there pretty much the same guitar LOLOLOLOLOL

oh i know dude that guitar cost me 425 bucks and iron cross was 45 bucks and the chrome stickers were 10 bucks and the chrome pickup rings were 10 bucks so it cost me about 500 bucks to do the whole thing...oh and new pack of ernie balls lol....which makes me beg to question why its so hard for ESP to make an LTD verion of the guitar ...if i can do i know they can:rollin

japs5607

Thats what a label does to prices is guess

jalmetalman

Nice guitar!!!

BroKV

Get it signed and it will be worth 10k.

OutlawTorn

Get it signed and it will be worth 10k.

or 18K on ebay depending on who you are 8o

Pushead

Looks good!

Post to Thread