Introduction and possible New Guitar Day!!

Updated
LemmonFury
Hey all, I'm new to the Forums. I'm MetalHeadMat, my first ESP was a used ESP LTD M-50 I bought off of my friend for $100. I loved and still do love it, it's so comfortable because of the beveled kind of neckplate, but ya. So anyways, I might get a new guitar in a couple of days, it's a ESP LTD GL500T, or in other words, an ESP LTD George Lynch Sunburst Tiger with purple. The guy wants $650 with a case (he co-signed it with the store so I'll still have taxes for some reason). I'm definately offering him something lower, some people I've asked have said it's worth around $400, because it isn't in the best of conditions. Thoughts?
Weasley

It would really help if you provided pics of said guitar...

Media

Obviously the price should go down depending on the conditions, the ESP LTD GL500T usually goes for I believe 700+ new, 400 used. There were a few floating around ebay awhile ago selling at this price, think the guy wants to make a profit and so does the cosigned store. good luck with it and welcome to ESP.

LemmonFury

It would really help if you provided pics of said guitar...

I know I apologize, I havent been able to get out there yet so I haven't been able to take pictures. If I end up going tomorow I'll post some more pictures of it and some of the knicks and shit I found.

Obviously the price should go down depending on the conditions, the ESP LTD GL500T usually goes for I believe 700+ new, 400 used. There were a few floating around ebay awhile ago selling at this price, think the guy wants to make a profit and so does the cosigned store. good luck with it and welcome to ESP.

Alright, well I offered the guy $400 right off the bat, told the guy calling him to tell him to make a counter offer back towards me if he doesn't like it. And thank you, I've been waiting since last June for my activation :lol:

Post to Thread