Iron cross replica

Updated
kirk is the best
Hi, Check out e-bay and search for iron cross, you will find a great iron cross replica. :eek: So if you whabt to buy one, I would buy this one Looks better than the esp version. Best, Maurice
Spoonylove

11,000 is too much. I'll give you 10,999. Not a cent more.

Explorer45

Oops, seems like I'm very tired indeed.. He was ofcourse born in '63 not '73, and the guitar that is a '63 is the Gibson SG.

But yes, the UC is a '73.

AntonioGuitars

EsAQ-ejycj8

Ozwepaie

$3500. for Pus's un-reliced ..... I'm thinking about this.

AntonioGuitars

Coming soon..

Trendkill

Nice flag you have in the background! .... enjoy the shit you'll get for it :)

Road King

Nice flag you have in the background! .... enjoy the shit you'll get for it :)

Pushead

I'm literally shocked (by electricity, no less) that this thing hasn't flown off the shelves for $11,000.

Shocked.

Explorer45

I'm literally shocked (by electricity, no less) that this thing hasn't flown off the shelves for $11,000.

Shocked.

:rollin

load more replies (1 of 1)
Pushead

Based on what I've seen online, and between my yellow LPC and the Iron Cross, there is more interest (from people with money, no less) in a Randy Rhodes style than the Iron Cross. The yellow LPC gets all sorts of comments when it makes an appearance on mylespaul, the Iron Cross, not as much.

But if you're still thinking about it, I have one glossy gold cross left. It has a small crack in the finish, but if you want it, I can see that it finds it's way 1/2 way across the world.

guitarsatbmusic

Thanks for the offer. I'll dwell on it. I think the Randy might be the go in the end as I'm leaning toward keeping it. It is the weight I like. How its tone is I can only speculate, but we'll see. 74 was the same year as Randy's so maybe makes more sense.

Post to Thread