Iron cross replica

Updated
kirk is the best
Hi, Check out e-bay and search for iron cross, you will find a great iron cross replica. :eek: So if you whabt to buy one, I would buy this one Looks better than the esp version. Best, Maurice
xj_usaf

Sold for $6k, damn. Block inlays look SOOOOO much better than flags and a wavey maltse cross.

Pushead

I don't believe James' Gibson has the UM73 carved in the back, only the ESP versions.

Spoonylove

I think it looks pretty good. I've seen a few better ones, but a fuck load of crappier ones. Nice job, dude!

Justinschut

Not saying he didn't do a good job, I just think it looks kinda stupid if the paint is gone, but the finish and the wood underneath look brand new.

I gues the whole relic thing just isn't my cup o' tea, but if you're gonna relic a guitar, atleast make it look like it's been played for 30 years

AntonioGuitars

In fact, the paint is more aging. You can't see from these pictures.

Shredz

I reckon it looks fuckin awesome, nice job bro, who cares if it doesn't look like its been played for 30 years, to think that would be expecting a bit too much not to mention unrealistic and OTT!

AntonioGuitars

DHdPER26s30

Bas D.

DHdPER26s30

I like it actually a LOT better without the pickguard :\

Saiko

FWIW the original guitar now has Gold straplock buttons and a black toggle switch tip where the orange one was. ;)

Pushead

black toggle switch tip where the orange one was. ;)

Not so sure about that, but it does have a "Les Paul Custom" truss rod cover.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Media

Nice work Augustin01

Media

Wait, you're selling this thing for 11 thousand dollars???

Explorer45

Wait, you're selling this thing for 11 thousand dollars???

:rollin:rollin
Holy shit..

load more replies (1 of 1)
AntonioGuitars

yes

Pushead

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

You could have mine for $3500 and have an actual gold plated cross.

I want to know where you buy your drugs, because I need some of those.

frantic77

good for him if he can sell it,LOL

cicada71

What are the ESP versions worth now, new and used ?
Have they appreciated in value ?

Pushead

There are still a few for sale at retailers who think they can get $10,000 for them. Used ones I've seen have gone on ebay at around $5500 to $6000, though there aren't really many of them to find.

Media

Not to get on your shit side, but wtf, that, no way in hell is worth what you're asking for, if you get it for 11k, congrats?..

Post to Thread