Iron cross replica

Updated
kirk is the best
Hi, Check out e-bay and search for iron cross, you will find a great iron cross replica. :eek: So if you whabt to buy one, I would buy this one Looks better than the esp version. Best, Maurice
BelaESP

Looks fuckin sweet!

mbesp

that is darn good looking

Media

Holy Hell, thats awesome!

rrrcustom

Damit. GAS.

But...................it needs black schaller straplocks. :)

emg32

:lol. Already up to $2325 with 10 days left. It would be so much easier and cheaper just to make your own. It's not like the wear is that hard to do if someone is willing to actually do it to their guitar. The model year of the Gibson LPC IMO doesn't really matter.

Fixxer6671

there it is. Buy that, and its the real deal holyfield!

drbobgfx

I'de like to stand on that thing!

If I had the money, I would buy it, but I barely have the money for a $250 used Ibanez.

kirk is the best

Does anybody know the sizes of the cross, so I can let one made.

Luca

WOW. Me want...

pj85

me likey very much

if only i had some spare cash:rollin

sicmaggot08

wow, looks amazing!

This is the real deal! That's what Gibson should have made. They would have made a shitload of money with that guitar. Although the ESP IC looks very good, this one looks way better and more accurate.

janson

wow, looks amazing!

This is the real deal! That's what Gibson should have made. They would have made a shitload of money with that guitar. Although the ESP IC looks very good, this one looks way better and more accurate.

that's sooo true!!!!!:hat

Pushead

That's what Gibson should have made.

Indeed

Although the ESP IC looks very good, this one looks way better and more accurate.

It's good, but they need help with the aging of the guitar (it's too glossy in the non-aged areas, and too abrupt in the sanded areas), and the screws on the cross are wrong. Still better than 99% of the replicas out there, including my own.

BroKV

"Not a disgusting, lame ass replica like that other 3 lettered guitar company is selling you for 10K"

LOL

sean106OCD

Looks great IMO. But curious if it sounds good. IMO all mahogany body and necks don't have the fanboi clean tone I like...........also wondering if it squeals like the EMG's Monty did for me. I kept the neck pup in my FT as it really brightened up the clean for an all mahog body and neck but I had to swap out the 81 he did for me for the bridge for a regular 81. So my FT looks odd. Has the worn gold covered neck pup but then the normal 81 for the bridge.

Metallijosh

Looks great IMO. But curious if it sounds good. IMO all mahogany body and necks don't have the fanboi clean tone I like...........also wondering if it squeals like the EMG's Monty did for me. I kept the neck pup in my FT as it really brightened up the clean for an all mahog body and neck but I had to swap out the 81 he did for me for the bridge for a regular 81. So my FT looks odd. Has the worn gold covered neck pup but then the normal 81 for the bridge.

I wanna see that.

Billybobtexas

Looks great IMO. But curious if it sounds good. IMO all mahogany body and necks don't have the fanboi clean tone I like...........

DUDE I LOVE all Mahogany guitars. My Viper has such brutal tone, but I guess you are going for a cleaner tone so that explains why its not your fav.

Borked Bob

and it doesnt have that failass inlay like the esp although everything else about the esp is win

rrrcustom

Sean, your remark about the "fanboi clean" sound is retarded. James' guitar doesn't even have a maple neck, so what you perceive as correct wouldn't even be what his LPC sounds like.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Justinschut

That is one ugly/messed up geetar

qwank

wow the guy did pretty good playing nothing else matters upside down. lol

rrrcustom

Well, the KL's are all mahogany, what's your hypothesis on their clean sound?

I agree about the maple neck thing sounding better, but to say you need it to get James' clean sound is absolutely untrue considering he doesn't use a guitar with a maple neck for anything right now...that I know of.

load more replies (2 of 2)
Post to Thread