K-H 502: info needed

Updated
FischmungaXTR
I just bought a KH-502 for £120 with a gator case. (:D) Its in fairly good condition, but it was very dirty and some hardware is missing. However I can't find much info on this guitar. All I know is that it was made in korea and has a Licensed Floyd Rose Pro (needs replacing because of blunt knife edges). Can anyone provide any info for this guitar? Thanks.
N3rdAl3rt

alder maple neck thru

Justinschut

congrats, thats a nice price!

Justinschut

before the 602, I think it's the same besides the pickups

Curt Daddy

and the 502 had a licensed floyd.

FischmungaXTR

and the 502 had a licensed floyd.
It's actually a licensed floyd pro, which is something I haven't seen before.

Curt Daddy

I have.

Mark K.

and notice the dot inlays!!

mikeson

Yes, it's a licensed floyd.
And only 12's has skull inlays which I like a lot.
Because less skull looks more defined and clean looks( sorry about my poor english and this is my second language. :))

the stickers, I made it by myself with laser print. Kirk name sticker is plastic label print thiing. :)

Justinschut

yeah thats what I thought about the Floyd, but I wasnt sure..

metallifuk86

good find! i'm a big 'tallica fanboi as the next guy, but on my M255, I put "TREVS GUITAR" instead of kirks guitar cuz it was my own. i understand where youpeople are coming from, but if you have access to make the label, make it your name- it looks almost the same and makes it more personalized.

trev-

creativename11

good find! i'm a big 'tallica fanboi as the next guy, but on my M255, I put "TREVS GUITAR" instead of kirks guitar cuz it was my own. i understand where youpeople are coming from, but if you have access to make the label, make it your name- it looks almost the same and makes it more personalized.

trev-

what if your name happens to be kirk 8o

Mark K.

^+10000

LordCliffton

Then you spell it CHURCH... which is what Kirk really means anyways-seriously, look it up.

It's a linguistic thing... both of the 'ch' have a hard k sound,, like chronological...

So church = kirk

And there you go.

Or spell it kurk?, like kurt ka-bang did?

mikeson

lol, Yes, I'm with you guys.
I'll change it to my name soon. :)

Post to Thread