Help with Ouija?

Updated
OuijaGuitar
Yeah. I know. I'm a desperate little shit. But, I -NEED- an Ouija. Can anyone make me a good deal on an Ouija? (No, I'm not joking about this next part, sadly: ) Maybe in the $200-$400 range? I don't care what Ouija. ESP, LTD, White, even a KH-2 copy ouija would work. I really want one of these guitars and as many of you can relate, the economy is not rocker friendly. Thank you. (btw, i live in southeast missouri. I'd prefer a close transaction.)
TheJudasKiss

2-4$ range?

You care if it's just a Squier with the decals on them? If you do mind that then you're out of luck.

ScytheMan

2-4$ range?

You care if it's just a Squier with the decals on them? If you do mind that then you're out of luck.
probably extra for the swastika inlays too

thrashinbatman

There's no way you'll get a real Ouija with that money, the only way to get one on that budget is to buy a 202 and get the Ouija kit, it'd cost about $500, but that's the only way. I'd do that myself, but I prefer the white Ouija and it'd be WAY too much work to make it look like the white one.

DUKE

Get yourself an M-50 and some white-out.

Seriously though, go with what monty and KH-M said.

load more replies (1 of 1)
matt b.

Yeah, good luck with that..........:lol

Mark K.

Maybe in the $200-$400 range?
Stickers...

OutlawTorn

Yeah. I know. I'm a desperate little shit. But, I -NEED- an Ouija. Can anyone make me a good deal on an Ouija? (No, I'm not joking about this next part, sadly: ) Maybe in the $200-$400 range? I don't care what Ouija. ESP, LTD, White, even a KH-2 copy ouija would work. I really want one of these guitars and as many of you can relate, the economy is not rocker friendly. Thank you. (btw, i live in southeast missouri. I'd prefer a close transaction.)

talk to strngthbeyondstrngth he did my JH-4 Graphics, if you got good pics, which there not hard to find, search here...he can most likely do it, buy an M-50 and get his graphics.

Post to Thread