So, any opinions on Ouija's and IC?

Updated
truckster
Hope you have already checked the pics in ESP News section ;) Does the result live up your expectations? )) And I really like distressed Hamilton's barby guitars :rollin
frantic77

same here in iTaly!
insane prices
i'd rather get a Gibson LPC

Sauerkret

Ouija an IC pricetag = epic fail:mad:

I realy love the ebony fretboard:eek: but........... damn those mirror inlays are F-ugly:x

Dark Alone

Way to kill the thread Tox.

BroKV

Maybe it is the keychain version.

Leth

funny thing is a std truckster is $2575 @ said store.

So according to you the rare as hell I.C. is cheaper than a std mass produced sig guitar.

Pushead

Here's hoping it works out for you. I'm doubtful, though.

In my somewhat limited experience, dealer price is around half of what the manufacturers advertised price is. If the MAP is $9999 USD, I'd expect the shop to have to pay around $5k for it, possibly more.

Hey, what do I know? Good luck!

vdubs75

I'd say $1799 CAD (=$1450 US) would be pretty much the price of the LTD version. But they are not going to make it, aren't they?

load more replies (1 of 1)
jaymerfortune

white ouija was priced at $6,200 from my source. not an official MAP price though.

MetFan

Thats what the rep said, but I was like "but theyre not making those!!??" and their computer said ESP, so I'm hoping it was a flub or something, I dunno.. I won't be getting it this weekend, might have to wait up to a month theyre saying, but I'll be harassing them weekly as I do!! :D I'll still post a pic of the receipt for kicks later today. Maybe if they go and change their price on me I can fight them to give it to me for the advertised price I've paid into already?! LOL This lil convo has boosted my post count, yay! :o

I went to a shop and asked about the I.C. He showed me the price list and I saw clear as day two different listings. One was the ESP and one was the LTD. He said he ordered a few of the LTD version, but didn't want to take deposits on something he wasn't sure was even coming. I told him to call me the minute he gets them or hears anything about them.

Gwedo

The uk supplier told me the iron cross ltd was due out in April, the only rumour i head was James said the Ltd wasnt good enought so its been pulled, i dunno! RRP on the LTD is £1799.99

brad8873

I'm guessing they'll want $5K more from you once they get billed for it and the REAL price appears. If you pay that, I'll hunt you down and ........

Pushead

Nice job, man.

BroKV

Sweet dude

ice7400

WIN

:hat:hat:hat

BroKV

They only show one unit for sale.

Pushead

Hey Everlast, you know that "unused" Gibson Les Paul on your site (#19/20) is a fake, right?

N3rdAl3rt

Hey Everlast, you know that "unused" Gibson Les Paul on your site (#19/20) is a fake, right?

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Everlast

Yes, hence its condition... it was one of those chinajunk 200$ deals. gonna smash it live probly. lol

Pushead

No, seriously. I didn't know if he realized or not.

Pushead

Ah, good. I just wanted to make sure you knew.

Post to Thread