So, any opinions on Ouija's and IC?

Updated
truckster
Hope you have already checked the pics in ESP News section ;) Does the result live up your expectations? )) And I really like distressed Hamilton's barby guitars :rollin
Fade To Black 1985

What do you guys think the effect will be on the other four Het-signatures regarding prices?

Blazer

those numbers look about right to me. they will most likely not sell....

yes im sour, if you dont like me fuck off.

Gwedo

Are you sitting down

I have just found out the RRP on the Ltd Iron Cross £1799, so in dollars at the current rate that's $2474

Due April..........apparently,

load more replies (1 of 1)
Leth

Wow thats less than a 3rd of what the Esp Iron Cross is likely to be in the uk

vdubs75

Ok, I heard from 2 different ESP dealers the following:

30 of the ESP Iron Cross
40 of the white Ouija
40 of the black Ouija

One of them said 20 of the Iron Cross are for the US market. Seems a little low. I believe in the past the UK always more or less got the same number as the rest of Europe. Which would leave 4 to Asia/Australia.

Gwedo

from what i have been told the uk will get

3 white Ouija
3 Black Ouija
5 - 6 Iron Cross

The uk supplier is not 100% sure but thats the numbers i was told

Leth

They match the numbers I have been told for the uk. So would assume they are pretty much right.

matt b.

I want the $$$$ Ice7400 has! Sweet collection already plus these 3............HOLY S**T!! I would be so jealous!

ice7400

I want the $$$$ Ice7400 has! Sweet collection already plus these 3............HOLY S**T!! I would be so jealous!

Hang on to that dude..

All those $$$ I got them from selling my organs to the mkt...:D jkd

Anyway, I'm not planning to buy 3 of them though (at this moment) Since I used to own Ouija, I have to think twice about buying another Ouija. 2 Iron Cross may be better idea, since I'm more Jamyz fanboi than Kirk's.

:hat:hat:hat

matt b.

Didnt know your Ouija was gone. What market did you sell your organs on.....the black market??? Maybe I should try it, when you think about it do we really need all these organs? Lol, I am sure which ever one(s) you get will be great in tha already nice collection.

hammett3

anyone know if the LTD Ouija guitar will have "glow in the dark" decal?
i will assume the ESP version will have "glow in the dark" decal.
and is the LTD Ouija gonna be produced for the whole year?
im from norway so sorry if my english is a little bad.

matt b.

I would guess the LTD's would not be glow in the dark, I dont think the actual ESP version will have it....personal opinion of course. The orig run of Ouijas had very few like that and in time they wouldnt glow anymore because of the paint they used but thats all just a guess.

ESPANDY16

so like when playing the ouija can we like summon the dead and stuff?

hammett3

alright,thanks man...i think it sucks if it comes without the glow in the dark paint..that's like the coolest thing about the ouija. and IMO i think it will be odd if the ESP version comes without glow in the dark..whats up with that? is it to expensive to use Glow paint?

frantic77

HOLY SH!T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just talked to my italian ESP dealer
he asked me
13.000euro
:rollin:rollin:rollin

The Edge Of Darkness

HOLY SH!T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just talked to my italian ESP dealer
he asked me
13.000euro
:rollin:rollin:rollin

WHAT???????????????????????????????

:x

frantic77

yes,i am not joking!
they are fucking crazy

scottph

they just want to live.
it doesn't matter if it's 5700 euro or 13500 euro - everyone who spends this much money is crazy.

Leth

Yeah prices are crazy, Knew they were gonna be high but got quote between £6000-£7000. Wtf no thanks me thinks

Post to Thread