So, any opinions on Ouija's and IC?

Updated
truckster
Hope you have already checked the pics in ESP News section ;) Does the result live up your expectations? )) And I really like distressed Hamilton's barby guitars :rollin
Fixxer6671

I will give to ESP, for their creativity and ability to deliver some truly different guitars.

The Iron Cross is cool, but basically a copy of a Gibson|I, and at the 7500 price...forgetaboutit.....

I am hoping ot become part of the ESP family this year and get an eclipse. Ideally the 4 knobber, but we will see.

Zombie guitars are cool and the creativity is more than anyone out there! Good job guys for keeping Namm fun.:hat

Fixxer6671

I wish they would have put out the Dracula guitar....

Fordman65

I wish they would have put out the Dracula guitar....

why? So you can say it's too expensive and not get it anyways?

load more replies (3 of 3)
jaymerfortune

Hope you have already checked the pics in ESP News section ;) Does the result live up your expectations? ))

And I really like distressed Hamilton's barby guitars :rollin

id rather have the page hamilton guitar instead of a gameboard retarded sig from a band that needs to throw in the fuckin towel.

emg32

id rather have the page hamilton guitar instead of a gameboard retarded sig from a band that needs to throw in the fuckin towel.

What's the price on the Page Hamilton guitar? Page has been around for a long time also. If you say Metallica needs to throw in the towel then maybe Hamilton does also.;)

InVinoVeritasXXX

The Ouijas are (still) cool, though the white one was a somewhat predictable derivative. Seriously, white is the new black amongst metal/emo/goth/insert rock-based counterculture of your choice. Still looks cool though.

The Iron Cross looks like shit, IMO, they shouldn't have done the whole distressed thing.

The prices are fucking ridiculous, especially when with how shitty the economy is, snapping up used guitars is sometimes cheaper. I remember reading an interview where Kirk was bitching about how the skyrocketing prices of vintage gear keeps it out of musicians' hands and puts in in vaults and warehouses and on walls. When your signature models are at such a price point, you pretty much render yourself racist cookware, if you get my drift...

colintrav

The Ouijas are (still) cool, though the white one was a somewhat predictable derivative. Seriously, white is the new black amongst metal/emo/goth/insert rock-based counterculture of your choice. Still looks cool though.

The Iron Cross looks like shit, IMO, they shouldn't have done the whole distressed thing.

The prices are fucking ridiculous, especially when with how shitty the economy is, snapping up used guitars is sometimes cheaper. I remember reading an interview where Kirk was bitching about how the skyrocketing prices of vintage gear keeps it out of musicians' hands and puts in in vaults and warehouses and on walls. When your signature models are at such a price point, you pretty much render yourself racist cookware, if you get my drift...

Very good point ... and very Valid

truckster

Anyway, guys, you can talk about "overpriced" Met-a models but they were sold 1 month ago already )) Except one of each model for NAMM show )) So ESP did a business in a week.

emg32

Anyway, guys, you can talk about "overpriced" Met-a models but they were sold 1 month ago already )) Except one of each model for NAMM show )) So ESP did a business in a week.

:lol. They may be all sold to dealers, which I guess is all ESP cares about, but they are far from being all sold to actual consumers. With them being Limited selling them to dealers is not hard to do.

I'm sure most will sell because some feel that "Gotta Have It" thing with Metallica sigs. but some won't due to silly dealers not coming off of the RETAIL pricetag. That is why there are still several new KH-20's sitting at dealers 2 years after they were released.

frantic77

does that mean i wont be able to order one here in Italy?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Piney Hills Music

No, they werent...

there are still some available...

Fade To Black 1985

So how much are the LTD Iron Cross and LTD Ouija?

konan

So how much are the LTD Iron Cross and LTD Ouija?

+1

Fordman65

I really would like a black Ouija but can't swing the funds. I would need to sell my 77LP and don't think I am ready to do that. :(

emg32

I really would like a black Ouija but can't swing the funds. I would need to sell my 77LP and don't think I am ready to do that. :(

Have you tried calling some dealers and see what the best deal you can get? Some dealers will come down with guitars that are so expensive and some won't budge off retail.

I wouldn't mind having a Iron Cross but I can't see giving that much for one. The only way I would ever buy one is if the dealer gave me one hell of a deal on one.

I just wonder with the way the economy is if these guitars will sell as well as some think. I know alot of people would like to have them but it seems like most don't feel they are worth the HUGE pricetags and are passing on them for better deals.

load more replies (2 of 2)
ScytheMan

the ltd ouija is 1400 usd

OuijaGuitar

the ltd ouija is 1400 usd

Seriously?! Thats cheaper than my fucking Viola!

guitarsatbmusic

I was told 100 ICs, then 110, maybe it was extended due to pre-show demand. But as I understand it they were all gone before the show anyways.

Sauerkret

is the LTD Ouija going to have a painted neck like the regular 602? or an unpainted neck like the kh-2's

OutlawTorn

Iron Cross, wanted it for a while, WAY over priced, got to see it in person before final judgment

Ouija= nice re-issue, id like to play one when they come into stores, and like the Iron Cross pass final judgment

thrashinbatman

I has major GAS for the white Ouija.

frantic77

Ouija (Black) 15 International Market / 35 USA Market = 50
Ouija (White) 15 International Market / 35 USA Market = 50
Iron Cross 15 International Market / 35 USA Market = 50

that sucks!i hate ESP if these numbers are correct

ice7400

that sucks!i hate ESP if these numbers are correct

Dont' be sad dude, I'm sure you will finally get three of those anyway :D, BTW sorry about didnt' reply your email, I've read it and forgot to reply you.

:hat:hat:hat

Tycho

Hey, I know this is my first post but I have been following the Iron Cross saga from the beginning! I phoned the UK distributer for ESP and managed to speak to an ESP representative, and he gave me some information about the LTD version, specifically it is part of the Graphic Series, which makes me think that the iron cross on the guitar might just be a graphic, instead of being an actual piece of hardware, and he said that he was told that there will be 100 iron crosses, 35 in USA, 35 in Japan and 30 for the rest of the world, but again this was last week. Im not sure if any of this has been confirmed, but I thought I should add what I know to the melting pot of information! Also there was only 2 ESP Iron Crosses coming to the UK, so I reckon they will be hard to get a hold of! I dont know if anyone else has heard this about the LTDs being graphics at all?

Leth

Tycho

I have spoken to a few people regarding the Iron cross and the price is scary as hell. Also if there is only 2 headed for the uk then they are already sold. Although I have been told there are more than 2 headed to the uk.

Post to Thread