Is it ok to post pictures of the new KH/JH ESPs???

Updated
Is it ok to post pictures of the new KH/JH ESPs???
I was just wondering. I found pictures and a pretty cool ESP 2009 release list on the web, but I don't want to get banned. Do I get a green light?
BigSillyGoose

The pics on the first page are the real deal.

Trust me.;)

emg32

The pics on the first page are the real deal.

Trust me.;)

That would be hilarious if the Iron Cross did look like that, those inlays are :x, but I doubt it. For $7K it better look exactly like Hetfields. If it doesn't :lol.

Gwedo

I dont have anything new to say on the Hetfield model but i can tell you Fender, Gibson, Ibanez,and Washburn have either gone up 10 - 20% or will go up by the end of the week! been told ESP might go up again in March in the UK but not confirmed as they already went up 10% a few months back.

I was looking at a Washburn acoustic cant remember the model but its a low end one, it went from £220 to £440 overnight its crazy!

Dilzdo21

lol this post was funny

especially when he said the oujia pic was real

BigSillyGoose

Did you see what I said up above, Pushead?

Pushead

Did you see what I said up above, Pushead?

I trust you, Goose.

load more replies (1 of 1)
BigSillyGoose

Thanks!

Pushead

They're up on the website now.

Justinschut

Not Want.

Gwedo

You will make the Het angry

shadowchild

emg 60 on the new kh models???

espsy

I think the Iron Cross would have looked better with the eclipse 4 knob lower horn. :\ even though they are really expensive, i bet they take orders for the lot on the first day.

Gwedo

But how many are they doing there is still no confirmed numbers

espsy

Wasn't it something stupid like 150 worldwide!?

sean106OCD

Are you talking about the Quija's? I don't know but the IC is supposed to 30 ESP's and 300 LTD's? right?:confused:

OuijaGuitar

I wonder how much the Ouija's will be.. So I know how much crap I have to sell.

Dark Alone

If money were no object, yeah, I'd be all over one of those. But welcome to the real world. That asking price is ridiculous.

OuijaGuitar

WHERE are you people finding the prices?

Weasley

WHERE are you people finding the prices?

What do you mean, 'you people'?

load more replies (2 of 2)
Red&Die

So the Iron Cross US$7K is for retail or end user price?

sean106OCD

So the Iron Cross US$7K is for retail or end user price?

End User price I was quoted around $7500:o:o

Luca

I'm in love!!! Never been a big Hetfield fan, but when I saw the "cross"...:p I got to have it!!!

Any details of the production numbers, how many to europe?

Gwedo

There are no UK prices at all, sounds like they wont be ready until March. It also says on the web its only made in 2009, theres no mention of numbers.

There will be a Ltd later in the year but again there is no price confirmed for this either

mldemon

There are no UK prices at all, sounds like they wont be ready until March. It also says on the web its only made in 2009, theres no mention of numbers.

There will be a Ltd later in the year but again there is no price confirmed for this either

i heard the suggested UK retail price of the JH a few days ago ...lets just say you could buy a brand new VW Fox for less :eek:

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread