The New James Hetfield Model - Info

Updated
The New James Hetfield Model - Info
Ok guys..... I got some info on the new Hetfield model. 1) It will be the Iron Cross Les Paul for sure! (nothing new here, I know) 2) It is very (!) limited way below 100! 3) It is way more expensive, than the previous models! Jay
_blackened_

We know.

Brian

Yawn

load more replies (2 of 2)
ESPimp

does it come with Armani straps?

vdubs75

Ok you omniscient nerds of the message board, but do you know the exact number and price of the guitar?

load more replies (3 of 3)
Corrigan

That looks FT to me. Hard to tell though.

Gwedo

I want this info too!

Butch

Limited editions are lame as fuck....

jibe

Limited editions are lame as fuck....

says the people who can't afford them... :p

More seriously, for some guys it's nice to think that they have a guitar that not everyone have... or when you're into collecting guitars.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Gwedo

I dont think anyone knows the full details still, when i ask the UK dealer i just get told to wait to Namm...............

BroKV

If you want something no one else has, get a custom shop guitar. Cost less in this case

Pushead

Plus, Kirk was never known for playing the KH-20 (he's never played it live), and the Iron Cross people associate with James is a Gibson. He might play the ESP in the future, but there isn't anything super special about that guitar that isn't in the $2300 Truckster, except limited availability.

emg32

Plus, Kirk was never known for playing the KH-20 (he's never played it live), and the Iron Cross people associate with James is a Gibson. He might play the ESP in the future, but there isn't anything super special about that guitar that isn't in the $2300 Truckster, except limited availability.

Exactly the way I feel. If ESP was going to do $10K Hammett and Hetfield Sigs. why not do something special and worthy of the pricetag. The KH-20 is pretty much just a KH-2 with a flame top and the Hetfield Iron Cross is a clone of his Gibson he has been playing for 6-7 years now.

Of course James is going to play his ESP Iron Cross now but only because ESP is making it into a expensive Sig. Otherwise he wouldn't even have a Iron Cross ESP.

Pushead

If ESP had never made a KH-2, I could see them charging a ridiculous price (especially around 93-95) for the KH-2 "Vintage". Being the exact guitar Kirk made famous, and one he uses all the time. At the same time, they could have done a JH explorer w/ Black Album snakes for a similar price, though the one I saw more often was with just dots.

As it stands (and I've said it before), the guitar I associate most as a James Hetfield sig is my MX-II, and I own two true ESP JH sigs.

Gwedo

All of what you say i agree with ....but...........i still want one lol

jibe

All of what you say i agree with ....but...........i still want one lol

same here...
I agree with all the above comments but nevertheless... I just want this guitar. Plus I'm still waiting for the official annoucement regarding the price.

Mr.Dahl

Who the fuck cares about sig. guitars? I'm not gonna buy the shit.. Waste of many? Oh yeah!

sean106OCD

The KH-20 was incredible when seen in person. Just from the clear over the neck, the inlays, the flame etc. Unless the Het sig will be as good or "wowing" in person........I don't see it being a huge deal or a collectors piece in this economy. I was lucky back when I got a Kh-20 and made 2K off it after two months of owning it. I am sure these will sell out regardless. I highly doubt I am getting one, but you know me. LOL But right now I am just for the first time real content with what I have, but will be unloading the NV-STD and Purple eclipse soon. I just keep using and gravitating to the same 4 guitars when we gig, rehearse and I record. I am sure I will check it out at my local shop and maybe even take close up pix for the board.

nightofthelivingshred

this is fucking retarded, nobody associates james hetfield with a gay gibson pinstripe lp that he started playing after st anger came out. release a hetfield limited explorer with the same fretboard\inlay material as the kh20 but with the barbed wire and then do the burnt elk wood body and we'll talk.

sorry i get a little upset

truckster

Iron Cross will be extremely limited edition - only 30 will go to US

carbons2k

are shops takign deposits for this even tho it hasnt been released yet?

emg32

are shops takign deposits for this even tho it hasnt been released yet?

They probably will if you want to spend $7,000-$10,000 for one.

exhibit-sbt

waste of money guitar.

jaymerfortune

waste of money guitar.

could not of said it better myself

Post to Thread