KK Downing Signature Model ?

Updated
colintrav
Hello All As this is my first post on this forum ... Having watched a video on the Judas priest website , KK has stated he is waiting on his new Guitar from ESP .. Can anyone confirm that the guitar will be available for buy ? " I haven't see anything mentioned so far in the various Guitar mags !.
MV-CTM

interesting considering he switched to KxK guitars recently and has been playing them

OutlawTorn

...rumors....rumors.....rumors.....just wait for NAMM

SFVengeance82

I think I know what video you're talking about. If I am, then that video was made back around 2001-2002 and the model he got was only made for him. He had a short run with Gibson and his Cherry Flying V though.

colintrav

I think I know what video you're talking about. If I am, then that video was made back around 2001-2002 and the model he got was only made for him. He had a short run with Gibson and his Cherry Flying V though.

I didn't realise the video was that old ...

xbrootALx

He has a bunch of guitars.

When I seen Priest play, he was using Hamer, ESP and KxKs.

OutlawTorn

He has a bunch of guitars.

When I seen Priest play, he was using Hamer, ESP and KxKs.

yep...he played a couple ESPs, but ton of Hammers when i saw them with motorhead/testament/heaven and hell

ESP

No KK model.

ESP_SVT

I know he had at least one ESP custom made for him. I also recall him having an ESP Kerry King Standard V (the black, bolt-on model).

zombieattack9

It was an article back in 2001? for guitar world profiling judas priests demolition album coming out, but there was a big shot of him, ripper, and glen (the two with their respective axes) but KK had what appeared to be some sort of V ESP, entirely scalloped board, chrome hardware, Gibson headstock (I think) and it never did show the length of the V body, but it DID look like he just had them re-make his old Hamer V shape, the snub nosed kinda thing. Kahler, EMGs, his normal setup, other than that. I'd really like to order it :(

robnobcorncob

It was an article back in 2001? for guitar world profiling judas priests demolition album coming out, but there was a big shot of him, ripper, and glen (the two with their respective axes) but KK had what appeared to be some sort of V ESP, entirely scalloped board, chrome hardware, Gibson headstock (I think) and it never did show the length of the V body, but it DID look like he just had them re-make his old Hamer V shape, the snub nosed kinda thing. Kahler, EMGs, his normal setup, other than that. I'd really like to order it :(

I have that issue in my bedroom somewhere, I'll try and scan the picture !

Post to Thread