Kind of pissed about KH-2

Updated
tonymustang302
Well, it's hard to stomach but the tiny bolts on the floyd rose of my KH-2 (not LTD) are rusting slowly. All 6 of them. This is a expensive guitar and what the hell is that about. My 9 year old RG220's floyd bolts arent rusting. What's the deal with that shit. My KH-2 is only a year old. That kinda really pisses me off being how expensive it is. I didn't notice til my friend pointed it out and started making fun of ESP's quality. Just because of that i didnt go through with ordering a custom shop 7 string with a floyd. I bought a Ibby S7320 which i know wont rust. Anyone else have this issue? Both guitar's are subject to exact same climate.
Miguel

I get mine next week sometime so we'll see whats up.

jsp

The bridge is made by Floyd Rose, not by ESP.

MyApocalypse

The bridge is made by Floyd Rose, not by ESP.

+1 :rolleyes:

Dark Alone

+1

And your friend is an idiot too.

Gfunk

Wipe or use a toothbrush to apply some 3 in one every couple of months. It not only prevents from rusting but also keeps the threads from freezing.

MV-CTM

+10000 watch the finish on the ibanez turn brown then flake off :lol

rrrcustom

All Floyds do that.0]

load more replies (1 of 1)
Jan S.

Dude, it's rusting because you don't tape your hands like kirk does and so the sweat comes out of your hands en it goes onto the tiny bolts of your floyd rose and the sweat makes it rust because it is sweat and sweat can do that to your tiny bolts of your floyd rose and it doesn't happen to teh kurk because teh kirk taepz hiz handz...

taep ur handz st00pid...

8o

DayDay

Dude, it's rusting because you don't tape your hands like kirk does and so the sweat comes out of your hands en it goes onto the tiny bolts of your floyd rose and the sweat makes it rust because it is sweat and sweat can do that to your tiny bolts of your floyd rose and it doesn't happen to teh kurk because teh kirk taepz hiz handz...

taep ur handz st00pid...

8o

:rollin

hahahaha

Pushead

Fruitâ„¢

Mark K.

teh kirkzor puts a new floyd roser on his giiitaaar every 5 minutes....

8o:p:confused::hat:o:lol:\;):evil0]:):(:x|I:D:|:rollin:mad::rolleyes::eek:

slab

you should sue floyd and esp....and the hamster, as well

Post to Thread