Esp KH-2 Neck-thru neck

Updated
Sauerkret
hello, i just played a LTD KH-202 at my local guitar store, they dont have ESP in stock and did'nt have the LTD KH-602. I think the 202's neck was quite thick and my question is how does the 202's neck compare to the KH-2 (neck-thrue) model. and can i compare the LTD 602's neck to the KH-2 neck-thrue's neck (wich i'm in the market for) , they should have the 602 back in store soon. thanks,:)
Jan S.

both the 602 and the KH2 have the extra thin U neck specification so they will be about the same thickness and feel, apart from the painted neck in the 602 and the natural satin on the KH2
the 202 on the other hand has extra thin flat neck as a specification, so that will be quite a difference in feel.

On a sidenote, I haven't had a better feeling neck in my hands than on my ex-KH2 :)

Sauerkret

thx:D

load more replies (1 of 1)
roamer

On a sidenote, I haven't had a better feeling neck in my hands than on my ex-KH2 :)

I just got my first ESP guitar (KH-2 Neck Thru) last week (and this is my first post on this forum) and I have to agree. The neck on this guitar is incredible. It was everything I could have asked for and more.

Sauerkret

right now i'm using a Ibanez Jem v77 BRMR with really thin neck :cool:
so yeah, thin guitar neck's are mandatory for my (backup/main guitar)|I
depends on wich ill like playing best.

first though ill get ridd of my solid state and getz me some full tube power:evil

Post to Thread