Satyr model?

Updated
yearofthespider2k3
Do any of you think there will be a Satyricon signature guitar? I love satyricon so I think it would be pretty kick ass to see it.
Monologous

Well, Satyr doesn't even play guitar live, and no one cares about the live guitarists. Satyricon fucking rocks though. I tried out for the live guitar position once. Very fucking cool to play mother north with Frost on drums, goddamn he's good. Well, I didn't get the gig.

But Satyr uses Ibanez these days I think? The other guitarist used an ESP eclipse at the audition, Dunno about the new guy.

riku

I saw them at Download 06 (couple of years ago I know), but the live guitarist was playing an LTD JH-600.
From what I know Satyr plays Ibanez for recording.
Frost rules.

Ramses1134

yeah, ibanez and mesa amps.

MONO, how did you get that opportunity?

EDIT: o wait on the front page of the esp page, it says satyr just joined the esp roster.

Monologous

yeah, ibanez and mesa amps.

MONO, how did you get that opportunity?

EDIT: o wait on the front page of the esp page, it says satyr just joined the esp roster.

Oh, maybe there is a possibility then.

About the audition, they announced it on their homepage that they needed a guitar player and a bassist. So I sent an email, after a while I got an email back from Frost with a shitloaf of questions, then I got the chance to come to an audition. The bassplayer in my band also got an audition.

Very cool experience, even if we didn't get the gig.

Ramses1134

i bet. frost is a monster fuckin drummer, one of my favorites. i wish i could have had that experience for sure.

Grin

i don't think so, satyr doesn't have enough to offer ESP in terms of a 'guitar hero' icon status that will sell them guitars.

load more replies (2 of 2)
garyjfoster

satyricon rules...last time i saw he uses max cavaleras axe model and a esp strat

Junker

I have seen them twice now, and Satyr plays guitar live, only in 2 or 3 song though.. but he does

garyjfoster

atreyu sucks my cock....maybe in this shithole country they sell albums to the mindless girls and the boys that dress like girls....but europe is where its at...and they cant touch the skill and talent of satyricon,ot bands like in flames,amon amarth,cradle of filth ,dimmu borgir,dissection,dark tranqulity,...i can list a lot more...american music blows...there is only a handfull of bands i still listen to like soulfly, morbid angel,metallica,slayer.....but for the most part it sucks....oh yeah slipknot sucks it deep as well

Post to Thread