Mc-600?

Updated
yearofthespider2k3
Hey I was wondering if anyone out there has an LTD MC-600 Max cavalera model they would consider selling. I can't find one anywhere and I don't like his new AX model. I am a huge Sepultura and Soulfly fan and have searched high and low for one of these guitars but i can't find one anywhere.
Justinschut

check Ebay, they show up there every now and then

nameless

They come up every now and then on eBay dude, and they don't go for much, you could end up getting a good deal if you're patient.

yearofthespider2k3

I fuckin got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A guy was looking to sell his and mc and googled it to see how much they were goin for and he found my post on this board. We worked out the details and I got it for 600 bones shipped. I didn't think that was too bad any other opinions... did I pay too much?

andrei

I fuckin got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A guy was looking to sell his and mc and googled it to see how much they were goin for and he found my post on this board.

you're one lucky guy, that's for shure. congrats!
post some pics.

load more replies (1 of 1)
MV-CTM

seems like a fine deal for a 600 series

yearofthespider2k3

I just got my MC from ups today and it absolutley kills my ec-1000. I think it is something about about the passive duncan distortion and the flat top that make it so ideal for me. Something about this guitar is for me. I think this is what I have been looking for when I bought all those other guitars.

garyjfoster

i have both models the mc-600 and the mc-200

garyjfoster

/Users/sleezyg666/Desktop/garywithmc-200.JPG

garyjfoster

but i did change the garbage pickup in the mc-200 to an emg 81....100% improvement and the guitar sounds killer

yearofthespider2k3

Obviously you must like these guitars. Are either of them for sell? Also my 600 doesn't have the signature on the headstock whats the deal with that?

Dilzdo21

did i sell you that? i sold mine for 600?

yearofthespider2k3

I don't think so. I got mine from a guy in Virginia.

El Jefe

badass i love those guitars! pics when you figure it out lol

garyjfoster

what year is your mc-600.....mine is 06....if you check the esp catalogs online...2006 is the only year that shows max's sig at the headstock.....i also notice the scale length and the body wood changes

garyjfoster

:evilactually my mc-600 and mc-200 are from 2006...

yearofthespider2k3

How do I tell what year mine is from?

El Jefe

the first 2 numbers of the serial number is the year it was made

garyjfoster

yup

yearofthespider2k3

it says '02

garyjfoster

were they made on 02...i only know of 2003 to 2006

garyjfoster

take a pic of the seriel number and put it up