Where is Kirk's KH-3 in the 2008 ESP line-up?

Updated
Hind
Hey guys, does anyone of you know, why the ESP KH-3 is missing in the current KH guitar lineup? ESP guitars' official export website still got the KH-3 listed. Maybe one of you experts know more ... thanks for answering anyway. -Hind
Brian

It has been discontinued from the product line-up.

Leth

Why are you after one???

fuzzymuffler

I never liked them anyways, TBH

Throne_Of_Lunacy

I never liked them anyways, TBH

+1

ESP

It was discontinued for the US market this year.

I was tempted to post a sarcastic remark, but db would have rolled his eyes at me.

Hind

Anyone knows the reason? Because it's still listed for European market?
Are there plans to take it completely off the market?

BTW: My KH-3 acquisition is "under construction".

Brian

It was discontinued for the US market this year.

I was tempted to post a sarcastic remark, but db would have rolled his eyes at me.

I'm watching you 8o

OutlawTorn

hunt on the bay...some dude is selling one right now

wherever-i-roam

i dont mind them, i would have one if someone gave me it, put it that way :p

KH Guitar Freak

I like them...

ouija

I love my kh3 - not sure why they discontinued them, they really sound and feel awesome

Hind

I love my kh3 - not sure why they discontinued them, they really sound and feel awesome
Well, obviously it's just the american market that does not "love" the KH-3s. I am curious for how long it will be still available in Europe.

EXPcustom

I beleive it was discontinued this year because Gibson has been cracking down on "Similar body shapes"

Notice the headstock shape on the neck thru and former USA market KH3s also on the USA Eclipse I beleive the lower horns were modified within the last few years to stay away or change Les Paul similarity.

exhibit-sbt

It was discontinued imo to being unpopular. resale value on those things is pretty low.

SGSUPERMAN105

I wanted a 203 which was like the 202. I had a plan to get the money, I just never did the chores to do it.

frantic77

nice score

JKD

nice score

I like it, was surprised it sounds noticeably different to my KH-2...since they both have the same woods, pickups and construction. It is heavier though :D

I know i've asked before but what is the guitar in your avatar? (pls. forgive my lack of short, medium and long term memory..)

frantic77

:)that's my JH-1

Post to Thread