ESP M-II Mummy or Dracula?

Updated
jaylaw90
Im getting paid next week, so I'm thinking about getting a ESP M-II Neck-Thru and sending it to Bill to get some graphics on it, so I was wondering what you guys recommend I should get on it? The Kirk Hammett Mummy or Dracula?
Mr Walley

+1

^ that is sick!. I love how the eyes are positioned on the ESP logo. FTW

Mr Walley

PM'ed you strngthbyndstrngth

ESP

I coulda told you that! Wait, I did.:p

Looks good, dude.

Crazyfrase

How many mummy's have you made?

I have one and Ice has the neck through, but how many have you made in total? They really are gorgeous!

I would love one of those Drac's. If you ever do one please post some pics! If its good, which im sure it will be, then you may get another customer!

Fraser

load more replies (1 of 1)
ESP

It's painted, it's just a very dark area of the graphic that falls over it.

DeanWings

Regardless of perspectives and the lot, it's still a sweet ass paint job.

Also, that She Monster poster would make a wicked paint job.

matt b.

Hey strngthbyndstrngth, is the Frankenstein you are doing now, the red or green one? I am interested in one of those in the near future. I am doing a mummy now...just getting the neck finished up with the correct inlay's (eye of hours). Love to see your Frankenstein when its complete.

Fade To Black 1985

with the correct inlay's (eye of hours).

Who's Hours... :p

Butch

MII batman

StarIVBurns

Frankenstein would own!

ice7400

Can't wait to see the finished Dracula,,,I think it's time to spend money again...:p

:hat:hat:hat

gainiac

Yet those Monster Schecters sit and sit at DCGL. Is it no EMGs? Or the price? Or the P90s? All of the above?

EXPcustom

Does anyone remeber the actual artists name that did the Mummy graphic for Kirk's guitar? He worked/contracted for Wilkinson guitars I think?

BTW thise Monster Schecter are ugly that is why they sit at DCGL.

exhibit-sbt

I agree, go with Dracula.

Sauerkret

i thought the dracula was more purple then blue, i'd say get a custom kh-2 with eye of horrus inlays and a custom mummy paintjob.

kirk is the best

they don't make mummy's @ esp for anyone :( , Ouija same story but I got one of them :p

Sauerkret

no but you could order a black version with proper inlays (no stickers)
and get a airbrush artist to do the paintjob.

Post to Thread