I know wrong section but I was tired shipping info help?

Updated
Curt Daddy
does anyone know how much it would cost to get the edwards e-al-128 scythe shipped to the us from ikebe?
Curt Daddy

btw the splittail is going to be 1075 with pup change and I have to buy a case so around 1200

actually I just got a pm from a dean dealer that says 900 + 200 for pups and insatallation so would that be a better deal?

Curt Daddy

can anyone answer my question how much would it add to buy the edwards alexi schythe to get it shipped to the us?

JKD

ikebe surely do ;)

Last time I got a guitar from Japan it was listed as $100 to $130 EMS Post. It will probably have increased due to $ and gas prices I suppose.

Brian

Check the bay :\

Curt Daddy

thank you jkd I called them earlier and they said now 150 and %8 customs fee upon delivery.

Curt Daddy

wait they do ship to the us don't they (ikebe that is).

Curt Daddy

well with the way the value of currencies are constantly changing with that added in the prices I have gotten over a two week span are 1129.65 to 1136.22 in us dollars. so it is still cheaper overall than the alexi-600 so, even if it was more expensive I am still going to get it because it is a bitchin' guitar.

Curt Daddy

it'll be about anywhere from 5 months to a year before I get it though.

Throne_Of_Lunacy

i've really wanted to try one out but i never could...

Curt Daddy

yeah but I got a fender strat that is going to get modded maiden style so that will help my waiting.

Throne_Of_Lunacy

yeah but I got a fender strat that is going to get modded maiden style so that will help my waiting.

hah awesome dude
i've always wanted a maiden style modded strat

Curt Daddy

hells yes maiden modded strats ftw.

Shreddy

I'd go with Ishibashi. Service is better...prices maybe a little more than ikebe though.

I got my Edwards Alexi from ishibashi as well as my efffects and recording rig.

I live in India btw.

Curt Daddy

thanks shreddy pics of your alexi please? and how much more btw.

Curt Daddy

locking trem and jb jr. normal strat single in the middle and little 59 in the neck and thats pretty much it.

Curt Daddy

thanks for the pics shreddy.

Post to Thread