Alexis New V model.....

Updated
EngageTheKnot
Is it just me, or does the new Alexi V equipped with Blackouts have a shorter lower wing than before....I don't know if its just me or if thats how it always looked, but i coulda swore on the sites I've seen of last years model that bottom wing was longer...sorry if I'm blind....would be awesome if it was cause it would be truer to his real custom (stupid jackson and their lawsuits, i wish i could get an SV for a non band breaking price so i could stay with ESP) PS- Anyone know where i can get an SV for a good price that isnt Alexi or Edwards?
MV-CTM

it's the same as far as I know, they are bringing back the pink model at summer namm though

redskull

the japanese models have a shorter lower wing than the US model, this isn't new.
And I think that each model got the same than before.

xdaynex

yeh what red skull says is true. only difference between the esp from 2007 and 2008 is a longer cutout and a different pickup and a gain booster

redskull

only difference between the esp from 2007 and 2008 is a longer cutout and a different pickup and a gain booster

is the longer cutout on the japanese model too? I know that is true for the pink one but I don't know for the others

xdaynex

ummm on the usa models it is for sure, not so sure on the japanese cuz i tried looking at it but everything is in japanses on the esp japan website

Post to Thread