which do you prefer

Updated
Borked Bob
which do you prefer in both looks and feel kh-603 kh-602 truckster ltd
N3rdAl3rt

kh 602, i like the 603 heel for its shape but the knob layout and inlays kill it for me, i just don't like the truckster

moosemeister

Hmmm. Out of the two I played, I prefer the 602 better. Personally I like the strat shape more than the les paul shape.

Meshuggahman106

i prefer the feel of the truckster.

MV-CTM

truckster looks and feels like shit, at least the one piece of shit I played did :lol I'd go with the KH-602, those are pretty kickass. The 603 is like a short scale tele, bizarro guitar for sure

OutlawTorn

at first the truckster cuz im a fanboi, but that was before i played the 602....better guitar, neck is a lil too flat for me, im a rhythm player so i dont really need/like the ultra flat neck, other then that its much nicer on the eyes then that gray primer......now if they do a Blackster, i might have to get me one of those

Butch

I'd definitely have to say the Ass is ESPKH4Builder's avatar! :eek:

On a serious note i'd say the 602, never really much a fan of the kh3 shape, especially the headstock.

Blazer

the kh602. i could never play the 603. the shorter scale with 24 frets is just too small for me. makes me wonder why all vipers have 24.75" scale and 24 frets?? teh fuckster is fugly imo

Post to Thread