LTD Alexi-600 neck

Updated
apexi_wildchild
hey there..im new here...and i have a question to ask..is the neck on alexi-600 thiner then an EX-50 necks?i want to get an alexi-600 but i dunno how is the neck..i have an ex-50 and i dun really like the neck cuz its quite fat because my fingers is short..hope u guys can give an answer to my question..
Throne_Of_Lunacy

i havent tried an EX-50 but the alexi-600 neck is pretty comfortable to me

MyApocalypse

I have an Alexi-600, and all of em are made with a Thin U shape neck. According to the ESP site the EC-50s have Thin U contour necks. I haven't ever played an EC-50 so i can't really tell you the difference between the two guitars, but the Alexi-600 neck is VERY thin, and really fast to work with. I definitely recommend getting the Alexi-600, great guitar.

maxdgad

The 600 series neck will be better playing than the 50 series regardless of the the thickness (which it isnt).

load more replies (1 of 1)
apexi_wildchild

thanks guys for the info..and one more..do u guys have a picture of the strap button that had been move on the alexi-600??

the_emptier

it's pretty thin, but not flat. i hate flat necks, it's a great guitar though, definitely get it

gab4554

try it?

apexi_wildchild

i havent try any of em'..cuz im from malaysia and the esp dealers in malaysia is quiet un friendly u know..so to try the signature series is like impossible..sigh"..T_T"

DayDay

I had an ex-50 and actually found out that the neck on it was thinner than my alexi 200
and also by playing one of the alexi 600's at the guitar store i bought my 200 from they have the same neck it was something to get used to comming from playing on the thinner necks of ibanez rg's to even the thin necks of my MH-100 MH-300 and M-100 so basically its all a personal preference if you like thiner necks go with the ex or even an m series guitar if the alexi is what you really want and nothing can change your mind about purchasing one Go for it youll adjust to the shape of the neck

xdaynex

but i thought that since esp/ltd's bolt on necks were mass produced, they would have similar necks? and is it a big difference from the ex 50 to the alexi 200? cuz i have an alexi 200, and i wanted to buy an ex 50 for drop b tuning.

DayDay

but i thought that since esp/ltd's bolt on necks were mass produced, they would have similar necks? and is it a big difference from the ex 50 to the alexi 200? cuz i have an alexi 200, and i wanted to buy an ex 50 for drop b tuning.

Yes Totally Different Necks My EX 50 had a thinner neck only reason i got rid of it was because of the neck dive

N3rdAl3rt

i've played the alexi 600 and personally found the neck quite comfy

Post to Thread