Esp / Ltd Gl-600v

Updated
JKD
Haven't heard much talk about this one at all...granted you barely see George playing one but still....nice guitar? I picked one up and the only flaw I can find is the strap button positioning...it's a tad neck heavy :-/
xdaynex

its a flying v-so itz bound to be a wee bit neck heavy with the standard strap pegs. i have an offset v shape alexi guitar, and if i dont wear a shirt that my strap can grip on to, the neck levels(or is above level) with the floor. i wouldnt call it a major neck dive cuz itz not like a gibson sg but itz okai if your strap can grip on to the threads of your shirt. but yeh-im not the kind of guy who changes strap positions cuz i like to keep the finish nice.

JKD

its a flying v-so itz bound to be a wee bit neck heavy with the standard strap pegs. i have an offset v shape alexi guitar, and if i dont wear a shirt that my strap can grip on to, the neck levels(or is above level) with the floor. i wouldnt call it a major neck dive cuz itz not like a gibson sg but itz okai if your strap can grip on to the threads of your shirt.

I figured that might be an answer...all my straps are nylon and it slips all over da place...

load more replies (2 of 2)
Weasley

just be happy it's not like an SG

xdaynex

lol so i decided to fix my slight neck dive problems and i relocated one of the strap pins, the guitar stays where i put it now<3

JKD

lol so i decided to fix my slight neck dive problems and i relocated one of the strap pins, the guitar stays where i put it now<3

Got a pic?

Post to Thread