pink alexi rerelease?

Updated
ESPANDY16
i heard that they were going to rerelease the pink alexi (american version) does anyone know if this is true? will it be a limited run? and when can i get it lol?
ESPANDY16

im pretty sure i read about this in the esp news section at the same time as about the new roope model and the new bass

ESPANDY16

ok seriously does anyone no anything about this or can somebody tell me that im a noob and it isnt being rereleased!!!!

shredder578

ESPANDY16

that bad huh?
my apologies everybody

CL4P-TP

Well that's just the only thing that anyone has seen regarding the rerelease. So if that doesn't mention a date, then how would anyone else know?

ESPANDY16

Well that's just the only thing that anyone has seen regarding the rerelease. So if that doesn't mention a date, then how would anyone else know?

:rolleyes: mabe somebody may know somethign about this, mabe they work with the company and could slip us some details, just cause esp hasnt givenout alot of details doesnt mean people dont know does it?

MyApocalypse

i like that model too, if it makes ya feel any better :) haha

ESPANDY16

i like that model too, if it makes ya feel any better :) haha

thank you :) at leaste somebody cares lol

Brian

Fail

kgry

How stupid. Why wouldn't they just give you better fret access on all the models?

ESP

i heard that they were going to rerelease the pink alexi (american version) does anyone know if this is true?

This is not true. Anything you read on the official ESP USA website is hogwash...

Keep an eye out this summer.

ESPANDY16

This is not true. Anything you read on the official ESP USA website is hogwash...

Keep an eye out this summer.

thank you

Brian

This is not true. Anything you read on the official ESP USA website is hogwash

Same goes for these boards :\

CL4P-TP

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I meant.

Besides, Mod already answered your question.

gothicpheonix

there is and edwards version if you look on ebay which looks pretty sweet for the price

ESPANDY16

there is and edwards version if you look on ebay which looks pretty sweet for the price

ya but i was lookin for the one with the one gaint stripe in stead of pinstipe i kinda like it better (at least with the pink)

MV-CTM

the summer is a longass time from now mod

ESPANDY16

the summer is a longass time from now mod

lol seriously, well while im waiting ill take up paddelball or something

Post to Thread