FOR SALE KH-2 Custom Shop Vintage, mint!

Updated
MarineWeston
I'm considering selling my ESP Custom Shop KH-2 Vintage. It was purchased from DCGL in 2006 and has never been gigged, smoked around, or left outside its case. I have all the ESP paperwork and everything that comes in the case (I even saved the ESP box lol). There is very little fretwear and no fret problems. This has been my main studio guitar, but my band is going to be gigging hard soon and I need something(MII) that is not a collectors item that I won't die if it gets dinged up. I live in Northern Indiana and would prefer to keep it somewhat local, so the buyer can play it before buying it. I will also consider shipping if needed. Thanks for looking,
Metlupass2

You taking offers or what?

RejecterSR

Pics!?!?!? Pics!!?!?

MarineWeston

I can post pics, I will by Friday. And yes, I'm taking offers. PM me. I'm sure I'm gonna kick my own ass for getting rid of this, its been my baby. lol
Thanks and talk to ya guys soon-

Dilzdo21

no he said he wants a guitar that wont go down in value if its dinged, or that he wont care if it does cuz it already is, which the vintage can do. get it?

MarineWeston

Exactly, I just want something mass produced. The KH-2, although it is already reliced, easily shows signs of "aftermarket" damage. All of the distressed finish is covered with a light clearcoat to prevent the paint from peeling.
It has been a great studio guitar, but its wayy to expensive to risk it on a gig. And you all know, sht happens on stage

zigabric

All of the distressed finish is covered with a light clearcoat to prevent the paint from peeling.

Well that sucks. :x
I didnt know that..

MarineWeston

I will post pics of this this evening.

MarineWeston

I have a bunch of pics of the KH-2 Vintage, I don't have them uploaded online, but I can email them in an attachment. PM me with your email and I'll get them sent right over.
I'm also taking offers and wanting to complete the deal early this week.
Thanks,

Post to Thread