about alexi signature guitars

Updated
mattias40000
hi.... i was wondering how much does the alexi sognature series cost in the states, cause im from chile.... if someone could help me please.. :p thnx!:)
Throne_Of_Lunacy

did you want the ESP or LTD version?

Throne_Of_Lunacy

The US models come with Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackouts now. I believe the Alexi-600 costs about 1000+ in US dollars. People say the Edwards Alexi Laiho signature series are better than the Alexi-600 and they cost about the same amount as the Alexi-600.

MyApocalypse

The US models come with Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackouts now. I believe the Alexi-600 costs about 1000+ in US dollars. People say the Edwards Alexi Laiho signature series are better than the Alexi-600 and they cost about the same amount as the Alexi-600.

Not all the US models come with blackouts, The Alexi 200 now comes with an ESP LH-301 pickup.

mattias40000

thnx!
how about the alexi-200 ?????
i´d like to buy it but im not sure if i should purchase it here or at the states......:\
thnx for the help!
:rollin

MyApocalypse

thnx!
how about the alexi-200 ?????
i´d like to buy it but im not sure if i should purchase it here or at the states......:\
thnx for the help!
:rollin

The Alexi-200 goes for around 300-400 on eBay.

Throne_Of_Lunacy

Does it?
The floyd isnt that great on it though eh?

MyApocalypse

Does it?
The floyd isnt that great on it though eh?

nope. the floyd is crap IMO. That might be because i own an OFR on my alexi 600 though.. i dono

Throne_Of_Lunacy

you should probably save up to buy an alexi-600

xcc

if you are an alexi fanboy you might want to have a guitar that looks like his too? the us models doesn't..the edwards does;)

mattias40000

thnx guys!

mattias40000

awesome!

_koppen

sry for the spelling!

Greatdeceiver

I dont like the US body shape so I will disagree but yeah, both are nice guitars, but if you can, save up a bit more and get a SV std.

the_emptier

its dumb the 2008 us alexi's have a blackout and the fret acess is higher up

_koppen

its dumb the 2008 us alexi's have a blackout and the fret acess is higher up
Acyully i like the bigger cuttaway :D

load more replies (2 of 2)
Throne_Of_Lunacy

I like the Blackouts but not as much as the 81 or 85. The blackout gives a real muddy tone IMO, the 81 has a clearer tone with more attack and the 85 has a warm and crunchy sound. I think the H4's sound fine on the 2007 models.

Post to Thread