Chimaira sigs querry

Updated
ShreddyMcFunTits
I saw it in the catalogue I'm wondering if anyone else picked up on this. It says that Rob's Mirage has a 24.75 scale while Matt's Viper has a 25.5 scale. This can't be right, Can it?
ShreddyMcFunTits

The Rob if I can find the money, but a 25.5 viper would be pretty cool.

ShreddyMcFunTits

I would have preferred it to be see-thru black like Rob's custom as well but beggars can't be choosers.

BrazilianBootyLover

I would have preferred it to be see-thru black like Rob's custom as well but beggars can't be choosers.

It should be see thru black. I guess we'll have to wait and see when to real namm pics surface.

MV-CTM

mod said the specs are correct when I asked

ShreddyMcFunTits

yes, Rob's sig is 24.75 and Matt's is 25.5.

Guess I've got a toss up between Jon's and Matt's sig.

MV-CTM

all mahogany except for the maple top

Bridge The Void

Woah, didn't spot that when I looked through the cat, I guess I skimmed over the specs because I assumed that the RA sig would naturally be 25.5"

I want it a lot less now. :(

fuzzymuffler

the viper is cooler IMO

Richard A.

^ I just find it funny that Rob's using M1000's and all these Superstrats with 25.5 scale and his custom is gonna be 24.75(reverse that for Matt).

but MOD himself said that that's wrong. If we can't trust MOD who can we trust?

People make mistakes it happens either way im gettin that RA-600

Leviathan

Will the neck on the ra-600 be unfinished?

load more replies (2 of 2)
ESP

^ I just find it funny that Rob's using M1000's and all these Superstrats with 25.5 scale and his custom is gonna be 24.75(reverse that for Matt).

People make mistakes it happens either way im gettin that RA-600

I have made no mistake. I have direct confirmation from Rob that he went shorter scale for his custom and sig, and Matt went longer. Specs are correct.

load more replies (3 of 3)
Richard A.

^ Nice

Piledriver

man that ra is amazing

Mikey'Sp'

When the release date on these sigs. That RA-600..I gotta have it!

ESP

I don't think you were trying to argue. You are not the first to question this, which is why I sought a definitive answer. I was simply trying to put the matter to rest once and for all.

Richard A.

Ah ok cool

ESPimperium

Rob Arnold first owned a EC-1000VB with EMGs in the pass ouyt of existance era, never used in the studio and on stage i remember reading, but im guessing thats whay he has a 24.75 scale, he has used a 25.5 scale but he feels best with the Gibson scale, i think thats why his sig has a shorter scale than the MFA-600 sig.

I supose its breaking tradition again.

BrazilianBootyLover

Rob Arnold first owned a EC-1000VB with EMGs in the pass ouyt of existance era

Umm the ec 1000vb's weren't even in the works when they toured that album.

espsy

Ive seen alot of pics/footage of Chimaira from their early days, and Rob used an LTD Baritone alot, aswell as his 7 strings.

Richard A.

^ well when they started out they had the 7's tuned drop A not sure about the Bari

capoeiraesp

He also used an m-1000 dlx from impossibility through til self-titled.

Post to Thread