Edwards Alexi Laiho vs LTD 600

Updated
jellybellybean
I'm saving up for an Alexi sig, can't afford the ESP's, and don't want the Alexi 200, so I'm just looking at the Edwards and the LTD, but from what I've heard, the Edwards is better? I think I might go for the scythe model, does that come in all colours? and I was after a white one, but I've noticed they seem to have a painted neck, where the black one doesn't, will that affect speed of the neck much? Also, I was thinking of probably changing the pickup to a Seymour Duncan Blackout, should I buy an Alexi with the gain booster or not, if I do will it make the HZH4 sound much better, and would I still be able to use it with the blackout if I did end up changing pickups? Well think thats it, sorry about all the questions, I live in New Zealand and I don't think theres any Alexi signatures in the shops here to try Any help would be awesome, cheers :rollin
With_Strength_I_Burn

the edwards is better looking and fuck jackson (except for the usa made ones, those kick ass)

Shreddy

I have the Edwards and i've played the LTD. The Edwards wins.... Although the LTD has his signature and all that crap...the Edwards just feels better.

Post to Thread