What Will Be The Sig Lineup For 2008???

Updated
What Will Be The Sig Lineup For 2008???
ESP & LTD: James Hetfield Kirk Hammet George Lynch Stef Carpenter Alexi Laiho Will Adler Jeff Hanneman Tom Araya (Bass) Ron Wood Michael Amott Gus G Michael Wilton Page Hamilton LTD ONLY: Wayne Static Atreyu Sigs NEW For 2008: Chimaira Sigs (ESP & LTD) Jon Donnis (ESP & LTD) Drop : Richard Z Max C Ahrue Luster Intrested In: Im intrested in a Chimaira Matt De Vries sig Viper, i think, if not i may be intrested in the Rob Arnold sig.
moosemeister

i hope they're gonna make more sigs for basses. as much as i like tom araya, id love to see more options than just his.

however, im buying a tom araya sig here soon. :) but since im just a lousy student, i have to get LTD. :(

wesjoh225

rob arnold will have a RA-600 he said on his myspace

xchumfiestax

rob arnold will have a RA-600 he said on his myspace

link?

wesjoh225

im hoping for a RA-200 cuase im cheap

ESPimperium

im hoping for a RA-200 cuase im cheap

Probably wont be, it will probably only be a RA-600 as the lowest one, id say get a KH-202 and put a RA style pickgaurd and a EMG 81 on it and then you have as clost to it as hell.

Metallhouse

richie sambora, supposedly

McQuade27

i still want tht black dahlia murder v :(

CL4P-TP

Some GWAR sigs maybe? A Roope Latvala one too maybe.

CL4P-TP

Yeah, but not in the USA.

thislegendforever

I wouldn't mind gettin my hands on a Donais sig if it had the esp pointy headstock

moosemeister

Damn. I dunno which of the 3 LTD series to get...I like all 3 of them. But I'll narrow my choices down to Donais and Devries.

I really hope there are more sigs rather than just Araya's.

BrazilianBootyLover

I hope they use the correct fretboard woods too.

Alexi and Page Hamilton use ebony, have ebony on their esp sigs as well as their ltd sig. :)

CL4P-TP

Will Adlers are both ebony as well.

espdegarmo

saw mick at a guitar demo he did...couldnt believe he was in slipknot...very accomplished player.

wesjoh225

mick used to do lessons before slipknot so he should know his way around a guitar

CL4P-TP

Mmhm. He was supposed to do the metal clinic at the Berklee summer sessions this year. He didn't show, something about his plane, but I figured if they were bringing him in then he must not be as bad as his band. Instead, I got German Schauss, so I wasn't disappointed.

CL4P-TP

Also, they need to release Joe Stump's to the public. Those things are incredibly nice, and are probably the only Strat I would ever buy.

Matthew

Also, they need to release Joe Stump's to the public. Those things are incredibly nice, and are probably the only Strat I would ever buy.

Might as well get an Yngwie sig. They're the same goddamn thing. I'm dissapointed there's no Ben Weinman sig, he really deserves one.

load more replies (1 of 1)
MV-CTM

I just imagine it rolling around then popping it's neck up and being like "hai gaiz! :rollin

Post to Thread