What Will Be The Sig Lineup For 2008???

Updated
What Will Be The Sig Lineup For 2008???
ESP & LTD: James Hetfield Kirk Hammet George Lynch Stef Carpenter Alexi Laiho Will Adler Jeff Hanneman Tom Araya (Bass) Ron Wood Michael Amott Gus G Michael Wilton Page Hamilton LTD ONLY: Wayne Static Atreyu Sigs NEW For 2008: Chimaira Sigs (ESP & LTD) Jon Donnis (ESP & LTD) Drop : Richard Z Max C Ahrue Luster Intrested In: Im intrested in a Chimaira Matt De Vries sig Viper, i think, if not i may be intrested in the Rob Arnold sig.
Mr.Dahl

ESP & LTD:
James Hetfield
Kirk Hammet
George Lynch
Stef Carpenter
Alexi Laiho
Will Adler
Jeff Hanneman
Tom Araya (Bass)
Ron Wood
Michael Amott
Gus G
Michael Wilton
Page Hamilton

LTD ONLY:
Wayne Static
Atreyu Sigs

NEW For 2008:
Chimaira Sigs (ESP & LTD)
Jon Donnis (ESP & LTD)

Drop :
Richard Z
Max C
Ahrue Luster

Intrested In:

Im intrested in a Chimaira Matt De Vries sig Viper, i think, if not i may be intrested in the Rob Arnold sig.

You must be a fucking wanker. Can't spell to Hammett!!!!! That's to bad!! Loser! What do u mean with drop??

ShreddyMcFunTits

You must be a fucking wanker. Can't spell to Hammett!!!!! That's to bad!! Loser!

Fanboyism maybe?

BigSillyGoose

Just an asshole I think.

Metal Mortician

He did say it would be a good year for basses...

Metal Mortician

Dammit, MOD! You tease worse than my high school girlfriend! :mad:

:|

MarcoNL

Yeah! A Dev 6 and 7 string sig. model!!

Dark Alone

Damn dude, where have you been? :lol

We'll see how long his hiatus lasts. He'll be working with his former SYL bandmates soon. I have a sneaking suspicion they'll be busting his balls to do something again. Whether or not they are successful in convincing him, well, I guess we'll see.

The Sloth

Damn dude, where have you been? :lol

We'll see how long his hiatus lasts. He'll be working with his former SYL bandmates soon. I have a sneaking suspicion they'll be busting his balls to do something again. Whether or not they are successful in convincing him, well, I guess we'll see.

I think I have been under a rock :lol

I did hear something about him not wanting to do SYL but I wasn't paying proper attention...I thought he was bluffing.

load more replies (1 of 1)
BigSillyGoose

I heard that sahdwow fall is a signaute

ShreddyMcFunTits

you heard alot of things

BigSillyGoose

|I

Pushead

Unless you count the KH Junior.

ShreddyMcFunTits

Unless you count the KH Junior.

Though technically that was new for '07.

Miguel

We need another color for the B7...or at least I do ;)

ForYourDarkness

I'm hopin' that some of the Japanese sigs could come over for a little bit...But that'll never happen :P

On a side note, what is the exact deal with Hetfield and ESP 2008?

And on topic (finally) I'm hopin' that the Black Dahlia Murder SV style Gibson V shape would be a sig. That thing is god damn GORGEOUS.

ForYourDarkness

Me too...

Also, I'd like to see that Kelly Hayes spider EC come back. I love that thing but I can't find one anywhere :(

BrazilianBootyLover

Also, I'd like to see that Kelly Hayes spider EC come back.

It will never come back cause Kelly is no longer with esp.

ForYourDarkness

I know...

A man can dream, can't he?

Anywho...

Who's psyched for the Chimaira sig?

Not me.

1 pup? Ew...

I'm still hopin' for the BDM SV Gibson V guitar as a sig :P

JMad81

It will never come back cause Kelly is no longer with esp.

Hes no longer with cold either so even if he was with ESP they wouldnt release it cause the spider was the Cold logo.

Dingbat-Walabi

Threat Signal sigs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew

An Emppu Vuorinen sig would be cool, a white MH with gold hardware. I also wish the black Alexi sig had gold hardware like it's Japanese cousin. Any kind of updated Alexi model would be cool. Can they not put pinstripes on the US models for some reason? It would be kind of cool if Ben for Dillinger Escape Plan got a sig, but he just uses stock LTDs so I don't think there's much point.

wesjoh225

those chimaira sigs are gunna be the shiz when there out, hope theres a RA-200 for us cheapies.

Post to Thread