So who else is disappointed at the Jon Donais Sig?

Updated
Terminatus
When I first read the article about Jon Donais from Shadows Fall switching to ESP, I thought he was gonna get a cool signature series. But yesterday I found a picture of it on the ESP site , and it's exactly the same as his Washburn, except he has a reverse headstock... I'm probably going to buy it anyway, haha...
maxdgad

I'd hate to say it but

old....

you're at least a month and a half behind on the news here

Terminatus

On the pic? I've known he was switching for a while, but I'd never actually seen it...

ESPNAZI

the pic is also old,it was posted in the forumz 2 months ago.

Terminatus

Oh yea, I saw that thread and apparently the poster was instructed to yank the image. Sorry about this then haha, but I guess it's for all the people who didn't get a chance to see it when it was up...

MV-CTM

Oh yea, I saw that thread and apparently the poster was instructed to yank the image. Sorry about this then haha, but I guess it's for all the people who didn't get a chance to see it when it was up...
it is up, just look at my post in that thread, apparently everyone else saw it ;)

load more replies (1 of 1)
deftones

doesnt he have a ibanez sig too?

Justinschut

no, thats the other Shadows Fall guy

MV-CTM

matt bachand is the ibanez noob

Terminatus

matt bachand is the ibanez noob

Woah woah woah, dude, Ibanez is a good company. I have a few of their guitars and I love them. ESP is all well and good but there's no reason to bash another good company... Now if it were something like Parker or Ernie Ball I could understand (but then again, that's my opinion).

rocknrolltakeover

it may look like a face eraser, but it doesnt have that weird, stretched out look that the washburn had.

ZephMan

^I do that to people.

Terminatus

I must have mistaken your "Ibanez noob" comment for an insult to the company, then again I like Matt Bachand aswell...

Casey K

idk i think he shoulda stayed on washburn i mean i love esp but i dont know he came up with washburn and he just left becuz hes a big shot now i love em and on thurs im going to see that fuckin guitar live and its going to be killer haha but still i would a stayed with the co that brought me up and its the same fuckin guitar so i dont know i think esp or someone ehould sign on 3 inches a blood there fuckin metal so they should have some think nuts

Terminatus

Is it just me, or is that all one sentence?

MV-CTM

Is it just me, or is that all one sentence?
:rollin

Det Brinnande Röda

don' like it.. meeehhh:(

Terminatus

I met Matt, Brian and Jason... but apparently Jon was "stuck in traffic" (aka probably hung over)

Yo Daddy

I really like that guitar. Have they given the specs on it yet?

espdood

I like the M-style body shape of this better than his washburn sig.

parmesan

sold

load more replies (4 of 4)
Post to Thread