Eclipse-I CTM Paul Landers owners, look in here

Updated
Deadpulse
please please post pics if you got them
Mr.Dahl

That guitar is so wunderbar :)

gainiac

I just bought the last one at DCGL. It's a standard series maybe, but it's a bit of a hybrid in that area, I think. ESP USA provided certs for it. It was clearly not designed for the US given the Gibson control layout. And it's an Eclipse I CTM really, not an Eclipse II in drag. Oh well. I won't know til I plug it in, but holy crap it looks cool. I'll get pics in a few days.

gainiac

I don't really know who he is. So it doesn't really matter to me. In fact, I didn't see any obvious signatures on the front, which is a good thing. Just looks like a wicked Eclipse to me. I'm hoping it sounds that way too. I actually only own Navigator LPs in this style of guitar, so this will be my first Eclipse.

Mr.Dahl

Dude, Paul Landers i the rythm guitarist in Rammstein

Microdomus

Post some pics goddamn it!!!

gainiac

Oh, I know he's in Rammstein. I just don't ever watch or listen to them, never enough to learn the names of the guys in the band. It's just a cool guitar appearance-wise. I'm more of a Metallica fan - figure I'm getting something close to Hetfield's eclipse, with a look more to my taste. Locking tuners, EMGs, black and chrome. Pretty cool. Pics - take a gander at the DCGL site for now. I'll post some of mine when I get it. Shipped yesterday. Arriving early this week I imagine.

Dark Alone

Is the PL full thickness?

SBASWilliam

Its not a signature guitar, Paul Landers only have design the guitar, esp like it so much!! end them began to sell this guitars..

Brian

^ thanks Tarzan.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Ravenswood

Better late then never...

Tondog

Are they full thickness bodies?

Michal F.

Are they full thickness bodies?

No, they are not.

Michal F.

my beauty

alex o.

what year did these officially release?

-o.k-

My beauty. -06 
Ridiculously cool.
Keeping the scene alive!  

Emmanouil V.

Hello everyone! I need some help from someone that knows these guitars… How can justify that this guitar is a Paul Landers guitar? The guitar comes with no certificate at all.. should it have one
Thanks in advance!

Bill Seme

If you contact ESP with this serial number you will see that this model was built in the Standrd factory of esp (standard series for signature models).

Emmanouil V.
Bill Seme wrote:

If you contact ESP with this serial number you will see that this model was built in the Standrd factory of esp (standard series for signature models).

I already sent and they answered me. So I have a much more clear image of the matter. There is no signature guitar… Only that this guitar was used from Launders.. That’s all

Pushead

There's no certificate that would come with it. It was never officially a Paul Landers model, but the original designation for this finish designation was PL, so consider it was "Paul inspired."

I believe it's called SB now for silver binding.

Emmanouil V.

But how come it doesn't have any certificates at all? Shouldn't it come with any certificates of quality manufacture? Thanks for the response!!!

Pushead

It would come with a warranty card and a small package of tools and such. Not everyone saves those kind of things, so I'm not surprised when a used guitar doesn't come with them.

Emmanouil V.

Much appreciate it man, now it makes more sense. Thanks for the info!!

Post to Thread