Rergarding Artists and Their Contracts

Updated
Miek
Is the information about their length/expiration available to the public, or is that private information?
ESP

What would be the need for such info?

Miek

Just curiousity.

R11GJH

it is usually kept confidential, unless it is leaked for a reason, eg a deal is ending and the band/artist want more cash.

BrazilianBootyLover

Its none of anyone's business. I mean do you go around telling everyone how much your parents make?

xchumfiestax

uhh, there are people like that ya know

guitarsatbmusic

Contract

Big Rock Star and ESP Guitars

For everytime you manage to say the words "ESP Guitars" the ESP Guitar Company will present to you 1 (ONE) Dunkin Donuts free sugar donut voucher. For every photograph published of you playing your ESP guitar or bass ESP Guitar Company will present you with 1 (ONE) $50 Macy's Voucher. If you are able to strike a mean face pose WITH "Devils Horns" the Macy's voucher will be presented along with 1 (ONE) Dinner for a Duo at the Outback Steakhouse of your choice. (Which, incidentally, appears to have fuck all to do with Australia i it's menu!)

Contract period is for 50 (FIFTY) Years or until the reanimation of Jimi Hendrix (whichever should come first).

Signed:

Rock God

deftoneskidd

i don't see what the big deal is.. dunkin donuts' donuts are gross anyways.. Outback rocks tho, that would be a huge perk for me...

my parents make $195,000 collectively per month through one of those work-at-home programs.. they really do work!! send me $49.95 and i'll tell you how to get started for yourself!

guitarsatbmusic

Outback rocks tho, that would be a huge perk for me...

Just out of interest, let's study this here "Outback Steakhouse" some from an Australian perspective.

Aussie Cheese Fries
Aussie chips made fresh daily with Idaho potatoes topped with Monterey Jack, Cheddar, bits of bacon and served with a spicy ranch dressing ..............................$6.99
DOES NOT HAPPEN IN AUSTRALIA - EVER. PS, what is Monterey Jack anyways?

Seared Ahi Tuna - NEW!
Sashimi-style Yellow Fin tuna, spice rubbed and seared.
Served with sides of soy dressing and wasabi vinaigrette ......................................$7.99
DOES NOT HAPPEN IN AUSTRALIA - We sell Tuna to the Japanese for this there

Coral Reef Crab Dip
Sweet Pacific Rim crabmeat with a combination of Smoked Gouda and
Parmesan cheeses, corn and red peppers. Baked until bubbly and golden.
Served with honey-wheat toasts ..............................................................................$7.99
NOT HOW WE EAT CRAB HERE

Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp
Dipped in beer batter, rolled in coconut and fried golden.
Served with Creole-marmalade ................................................................................$7.99
WHAT, COCONUT!??? And Gold Coast and Shrimp don't exactly go together

Tassie’s Buffalo Strips
Thick, moist chicken strips with spicy Buffalo sauce,
celery and Danish Blue Cheese dressing ................................................................$7.49
BUFFALOS? DANISH CHEESE?

Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie
Sprinkled with seasonings and delicately grilled.
Served with homemade remoulade sauce................................................................$7.99
WTF IS REMOULADE?

Pan-Seared Darling Point Lobster-Crab Cakes
Two plump cakes loaded with sweet lobster and Pacific Rim crabmeat.
Topped with fresh tomato and basil, served with homemade remoulade sauce ....$8.99
AGAIN WITH THE "REMOULADE"

Kookaburra Wings®
Fresh chicken drumettes coated in savory seasonings and served
mild, medium or hot with celery and Danish Blue Cheese dressing ........................$7.49
TRADEMARKED Kookaburra??? And again with the Danish cheese. We do have our own AUSTRALIAN cheese here.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Shreddy

i don't see what the big deal is.. dunkin donuts' donuts are gross anyways.. Outback rocks tho, that would be a huge perk for me...

my parents make $195,000 collectively per month through one of those work-at-home programs.. they really do work!! send me $49.95 and i'll tell you how to get started for yourself!

I'd like to know. :rollin:rolleyes:

The Sloth

Is the information about their length/expiration available to the public, or is that private information?

Is your contract between you and the supplier of the tools you use at work available to the public???

yearofthespider2k3

What tuners would replace the esp tuners on my mc viper? I dont want to do any mods or any of that shit just find some that fit straight back on. Does anyone know where I could find some esp tuners?

TheDevilHimself

Why do you want to replace the tuners?
If your Viper has tuning problems, there's a 90% chance the reason is NOT the tuners. Let's first find out what the reason is.

Post to Thread