Alexi-600se

Updated
scrumtralescant
I was just wondering about what any owners on here think of it and if you have any pics to post.
ZephMan

Thatrs one sweet V. congrats to all the owners.

rocknrolltakeover

i bought it from sean106...so it might be the same one. not sure which other one you saw. im thinking about selling it because im in need of some cash, but i know im going to be bummed if i do. so im still kind of on the fence about it.

sandman29

Nileguy has one! thats the other one I saw. I have seen another in person though I had a choice between 2 when I got mine, it came from Cates Music, in Johnson City, TN. I hope you dont have to sell it, dude. It's an awesome axe! The best neck I've ever had in my hand.

rocknrolltakeover

the neck being unfinished is definitely a plus.

sean106OCD

If any one wants one, look up angelo gallo guitars in NY and tell em Sean sent ya. I saw one in there last week.

He was trying to blow out a Eclipse standard series, the one with the orange flat finish and 3 knobs. But I just hate the 3 knob config. It just makes the lower horn look worse. The JH-3 and Trukcster have the lower horn,but for some reason it just looks not as bad I dunno why:confused::confused:

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread