Ouija Question...

Updated
ko112
I have the opportunity to buy a Ouija but it's not a signature series. The seller says it's a custom made ESP ouija. It has the glow in the dark inlays and everything looks good, but it does not come with a COA since it's not a signature series. Is this legit? Would anyone have experience in knowing if this is a good buy or not? Any help would be greatly appreciated! -ko112
Crazyfrase

The ouija you are looking at is not a genuine KH Ouija. No production ouija guitar ever came with glow and the dark inlays.

With regards to the customs shop.....every KH Ouija from ESP came with the custom guitars stamp. None ever had a signature series stamp as the guitar was never part of a standard series production line.

I have seen one ouija for sale with glow in the dark inlays and i believe the one you are referring to is the same ive seen.

Any pics or links to the guitar?

But bottom line....if it has glow in the dark inlays it is not a standard ouija, but is a custom designed guitar from ESP and will still be a sweet guitar, just not part of the limited run of Ouija's

ko112

How many of the limited run Ouija's were made?
So this guitar I'm looking at was a custom designed order placed at the time to ESP?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread