need some pix that peeps got..

Updated
Casey K
anyone got pix of the gus or the roope???
Casey K

come on i know someones got this guitar........

Casey K

gh

GuitarmanST

Or distorted guitar for that matter...

Im really tempted in just picking one up to fuck around with, has to be fun!

But what wah.... The classic Crybaby i have heard the GREATEST words from.. but for distorted guitars i have heard alot of downfalls...

The Dime wah from hell is a BEAST! but is there a better option?

load more replies (10 of 16)
gainiac

Those of you that swapped out your EMGs for something passive, what pickups did you find really sounded awesome in the ESP Eclipse?

My impression of the Eclipse vs a Les Paul is that it is a brighter guitar with more cut but less balls, less bass. Makes sense since it's a thinner slab of mahogany. A whole lot more comfortable and faster to play though. I love this guitar, how it hangs, everything seems to be in just the right spot - about 5% better than my Les Pauls in terms of playability, but every bit counts. What passive pickups give it guts?

Was thinking about Invaders or Dirty Fingers. Or maybe a Bare Knuckles Warpig - that's a fat sounding pickup from what I hear.

MikeC

BNP's are supposably amazing pickups. I've known about them for a few years, but I have yet to play one, so it's hard for me to judge them against other pickups. What sound are you looking for exactly?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Fikealox

I have Bareknuckle Nailbombs in mine. They're awesome, but a bit too dark, fat, and aggressive for what I play so I'm swapping them out. Warpigs would be great, imo, but not for my style of playing unfortunately.

BoD

I went to a Bill Lawrence L500XL. Much better low end and still cuts through for lead work. As for the neck, I used a duncan 59 just to fill the hole. I don't use the neck pick-up much at all.

Note: If you buy Bill Lawrence, make sure you order it straight from them. NOT "Bill Lawernce USA"

Also don't forget that you will need to change out your volume and tone pots to 500k.

load more replies (2 of 2)
CL4P-TP

I don't have it in an Eclipse, but I think you might like a D-Sonic.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread