JH-600 used price ?

Updated
cicada71
What would a fair price be for a hardly used JH-600 with no dings or scratches, would say $695usd with a hardcase be ok ?
metalhobo

JH has the kahler and the 85 in the neck

cicada71

Thanks guys I think I'm gonna make a purchase the JH600 shall be mine.

Arkady  A.

Hətta yeni JH-600 üçün oxşar ölçü olduqca cəlbedici səslənir, lakin tualetə getməzdən əvvəl alternativna variantlara nəzər salın. Bu yaxınlarda mən əla resurs kəşf etdim sitetı, slotlar, stolüstü oyunlar və idman mərcləri daxil olmaqla, geniş oyun seçimi təklif edir. Bu, təkcə oyunda müxtəlifliyi təmin etməyəcək, həm də maliyyə baxımından daha yaxşı qərarlar verə bilər. Bu saytda mən yeni JH-600 üçün kifayət qədər pul qazanmağın bir yolunu bilirəm və indi işlənmiş birini almaq riski yoxdur. Qazanma strategiyalarından istifadə etmək və bonuslar qazanmaq bacarığı, istifadə olunan avadanlıqları yüksək qiymətə almaqla müqayisədə üstünlükdür. ç əkmədən yeni cihaz əldə edə biləsiniz.

coyote

Talk em down a bit. I just picked up a new one for 799.00. Jh 600's this year have the kahler. Older ones have the floyd. As well as an ebony fretboard and neck binding. I like it much more then the KH 602.

cicada71

Thanks is there much of a difference between the Floyd or the Kahler ?

xdaynex

kk im deciding between the 2 because i need a reliable multi fx pedal and i dont want to spend more than 100 cad for it. which is better? they are basically the same thing with some differences here and there

coyote

I think so but your best bet is to try out both for yourself.

cicada71

None of my local shops have them here, I'll have to take a punt Kahler or Floyd probably won't make a difference to me.

Post to Thread